CB d!ck game has to be awe

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
You got riri on fb telling him how much she love him and shyt. She took him back after the the beat down, yet she was fukking around with others dude before, but some how came back to him. Is it just love or my dude goes in every round he tap that :damn:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
girls who are in abusive relationships frequently go back to be with their abuser :yeshrug:

you a little too hyped up thinkin about another man's pipe game

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just goes to show nice guys finish last.

It was written that a$$holes shall inherit the earth.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
girls who are in abusive relationships frequently go back to be with their abuser :yeshrug:

you a little too hyped up thinkin about another man's pipe game

I'm not thinking about his dikk bytch ass. I'm just saying she could have been with some one else but went back to get that work in. I think is love, cause she could be with anyone else but chose to be with the gwad breezy.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So instead of saying he might have rihanna mentally gone/sprung you talk about his dikk game

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All it takes is one good pipe down on the p*ssy and she's yours forever. That's why I need to smash this girl. :noah:

Those oxytocins ain't no joke. :whew:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm not thinking about his dikk bytch ass. I'm just saying she could have been with some one else but went back to get that work in. I think is love, cause she could be with anyone else but chose to be with the gwad breezy.

*re-reads thread title* you a fruit cake

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Chris Brown has a small but compact build. Hes very elusive and acrobatic. The dance moves that he does in his video's suggest to me that he can rapidly and effortlessly thrust his hips.

Breezy does most likely have a pipe game that is superior to 95% of the rest of the male population. On a scale from 1 to 10, Rihanna's pleasure meter is probably at 9 or 10 when Chris Browns wiggling and lunging his pipe into her frame.

:bryan: