Cavs avoided Bulls like a plague brehs

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Ok homeboy. Let's mark this.

@C-Styles puts it on everything that the Bulls will be in the NBA Finals and will if faced with the Cavs, beat them in an ECF.

So let's see if you a real nikka or Benny the Bull.

If the following DOES NOT happen:

1. The Chicago Bulls go to the NBA Finals
2. The Chicago Bulls advance to the ECF

YOU stop posting for 1 month.

Deal?

You wanted us to 'mark this'. Consider it marked.

:dame:

if it does happen, yall need to put my Rep on the GREEN period! i'll stop posting for a month if they don't

:jawalrus:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkaz in here making up history... "Lebron destroying the bulls in the playoffs"...
his teams won, but they were all close games. all those series coulda went either way.
The nba is phony anyway

HE LITERALLY HAD ONE OF THE WORSE PLAYOFF SERIES OF HIS CAREER
THE LAST TIME HE FACED THE BULLS.

GASOL MISSED GAMES 4 & 5
TRIED TO PLAY IN 6...
ROSE GOT HURT IN THE 1ST HALF OF GAME 5...
AND THE CORPSE OF NOAH
COMPLETELY HANDICAPPED THE SERIES.

THE GALL OF THESE STANS.

HE DONT WANNA SEE JIMMY.
:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

GASOL MISSED GAMES 4 & 5
TRIED TO PLAY IN 6...
AND THE CORPSE OF NOAH

THE GALL OF THESE STANS.

HE DONT WANNA SEE JIMMY.

I swear, Lebron haters always end up giving Lebron greater praise than his stans.

Lebron almost averaged a triple-double with strong defense but poor shooting, 26-11-9 on 40% shooting, 2 steals and 2 blocks a game, and that's one of the worst playoff series of his career.

Lebron hit an iconic game-winner in one of the worst playoff series of his career.

Lebron, despite missing Love the whole series, JR for two games, and Kyrie/Shump both being injured and often ineffective, could still beat a 51-win Bulls team even with one of the worst series of his career.

And the series only went 6, and might have only gone 5 if Rose doesn't get the lucky bank in Game 3.
The only guys on the Cavs besides Lebron who were healthy all six games were TT, Delly, and Mosgov...and none of them even averaged double-digits. :snoop:

(Note - that series was still a very tough one for Lebron and the Cavs, and I think the Bulls could have made it tough on them again this year. But trying to knock Lebron for putting Chicago in their place with a gritty effort in a tough series, or talking like he's afraid of them, is just silly.)

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I swear, Lebron haters always end up giving Lebron greater praise than his stans.

Lebron almost averaged a triple-double with strong defense but poor shooting, 26-11-9 on 40% shooting, 2 steals and 2 blocks a game, and that's one of the worst playoff series of his career.

Lebron hit an iconic game-winner in one of the worst playoff series of his career.

Lebron, despite missing Love the whole series, JR for two games, and Kyrie/Shump both being injured and often ineffective, could still beat a 51-win Bulls team even with one of the worst series of his career.

And the series only went 6, and might have only gone 5 if Rose doesn't get the lucky bank in Game 3.
The only guys on the Cavs besides Lebron who were healthy all six games were TT, Delly, and Mosgov...and none of them even averaged double-digits. :snoop:

(Note - that series was still a very tough one for Lebron and the Cavs, and I think the Bulls could have made it tough on them again this year. But trying to knock Lebron for putting Chicago in their place with a gritty effort in a tough series, or talking like he's afraid of them, is just silly.)

BULLS WERE AT HOME IN A TIE GAME
IF ROSE DOESNT MAKE HIS SHOT...

IF BRON DOESNT MAKE HIS SHOT IN GAME 4
CLE IS ON THE ROAD IN A TIE GAME...
SERIES PROBABLY ENDS IN 5...

WE WOULD HAVE LOVED IF LOVE PLAYED...
TT AND MOZ WERE MUCH BETTER SUITED FOR THAT SERIES.
THERE WASNT shyt WRONG WITH KYRIE
HE JUST SUCKED ON THE ROAD.
SAME WITH SHUMP....
HE SHOTS LIGHTS OUT IN THE 3 HOME GAMES
AND SUCKED ON THE ROAD.

LMAO @ THE SPIN ON BRON STATS...
HE AVERAGED 26PTS ON 26 SHOTS
AND 5 TURNOVERS A GAME.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

SAME WITH SHUMP....
AND SUCKED ON THE ROAD.

AND 5 TURNOVERS A GAME.

How many times did you use the words IF,PROBABLY,WOULD,and SUITED FOR in this post
:deadrose:
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How many times did you use the words IF,Probably,would,and suited for in this post
:deadrose::deadrose:

:what: WOULD, SUITED, AND PROBABLY WERE USED ONE TIME A PIECE.

THE THREE IFS WERE DIRECT RESPONSES TO HIS "IFS".

POST STRUGGLE JOKES
WHEN YOU CANT RESPOND WITH FACTS.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

GASOL MISSED GAMES 4 & 5
TRIED TO PLAY IN 6...
AND THE CORPSE OF NOAH

THE GALL OF THESE STANS.

HE DONT WANNA SEE JIMMY.

yeah and Klove and Kyrie was healthy... i remember..:gucci:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:what: WOULD, SUITED, AND PROBABLY WERE USED ONE TIME A PIECE.

THE THREE IFS WERE DIRECT RESPONSES TO HIS "IFS".

POST STRUGGLE JOKES
WHEN YOU CANT RESPOND WITH FACTS.

nikka said he used IF once then said the three IFS should be morphed into one like they're the transformers:deadrose:
You used those phrases 5 times:deadrose: even by your faulty logic that's still 3 times:deadrose: The Raiders should hire you to move their goal posts from Oakland to Las Vegas:deadrose:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

SAME WITH SHUMP....
AND SUCKED ON THE ROAD.

AND 5 TURNOVERS A GAME.

You're so full of shyt there in so many ways.

Claiming Bulls would have won Game 3 without Rose's shot when they had just lost a 5-point lead in crunch time. :dead:

Claiming that if Lebron doesn't make his shot, then the Cavs not only lose that one, but lose their next game at home too. :dead:

Claiming Mosgov was much better suited for that series when he averaged 8ppg on 37% shooting and the Bulls had no inside scoring. :dead:

Claiming there was nothing wrong with Kyrie when that's total bullshyt and he'd been hurt since the FIRST ROUND. :dead:

Claiming there was nothing wrong with Shump when he pulled his groin in Game 3 and his shoulder still bothered him too. :dead:

Claiming that Bron's stats suck just because he shot poorly when he averaged a 26-11-9 and dominated on defense. :dead:

I'm impressed that someone can fit so much bullshyt into so few words. :leon:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're so full of shyt there in so many ways.

Claiming Bulls would have won Game 3 without Rose's shot when they had just lost a 5-point lead in crunch time. :dead:

Claiming that if Lebron doesn't make his shot, then the Cavs not only lose that one, but lose their next game at home too. :dead:

Claiming Mosgov was much better suited for that series when he averaged 8ppg on 37% shooting and the Bulls had no inside scoring. :dead:

Claiming there was nothing wrong with Kyrie when that's total bullshyt and he'd been hurt since the FIRST ROUND. :dead:

Claiming there was nothing wrong with Shump when he pulled his groin in Game 3 and his shoulder still bothered him too. :dead:

Claiming that Bron's stats suck just because he shot poorly when he averaged a 26-11-9 and dominated on defense. :dead:

I'm impressed that someone can fit so much bullshyt into so few words. :leon:

DID YOU SEE GAME 5?
NOT ONLY DID ROSE GET HURT EARLY ON...

NOAH SINGLE HANDEDLY THREW THE GAME LATE IN THE 4TH.

CAVS DEFINITELY COULD HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT IN 5...

HEALTHY BULLS HAD NO PROBLEM
WINNING THERE IN GAME 1.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

DID YOU SEE GAME 5?
NOT ONLY DID ROSE GET EARLY ON...

NOAH SINGLE HANDEDLY THREW THE GAME LATE IN THE 4TH.

That's all you got left? You fell back quick. :russ:

Cavs NEVER trailed after the 1st quarter of Game 5. They had one chance to tie in the 4th, and Lebron blocked Rose's shyt with authority. :lolbron:

And Noah's blockbrain moment was with 12 seconds left and the game already over. Noah had more points and assists in the 4th than Rose did. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

That's all you got left? You fell back quick. :russ:

Cavs NEVER trailed after the 1st quarter of Game 5. They had one chance to tie in the 4th, and Lebron blocked Rose's shyt with authority. :lolbron:

And Noah's blockbrain moment was with 12 seconds left and the game already over. Noah had more points and assists in the 4th than Rose did. :mjlol:

FELL BACK QUCIK ON WHAT?
IM NOT ABOUT TO KEEP POSTING PARAGRAPHS WITH YOU.

I ALREADY MADE MY POINTS.

ROSE GOT HURT AT THE END OF THE 1ST...

NOAH MADE 3 BONEHEAD PLAYS IN A ROW.

fukk YOU TALKING ABOUT?

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I was basically saying that anybody saying that lebron isnt worried about the bulls because he has dominated that team, is just making up shyt. There was never any domination. His teams won some very close games.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I think Cavs were duckin Bulls and/or Mia, like others have said. They don't matchup well with this team, and playoffs are all about matchups.

Not just the bulls. They avoided the entire 8th seed all together. They wanted no parts of the heat or bulls.

this theory was already shut down before the season ended.

the 8th seed could've just as easily been the pacers. 5th-10th came down the the last couple days. ESPECIALLY 7th thru 9th.

the bulls might not have even made the playoffs if the nets didn't decide to "rest" half of their team. the same nets that bust the bulls' ass 2 days prior.

Lebron fears D Wade

wade isn't even the 2nd best player on the bulls.

hes one of the reasons why theyre seeded so low.