Cavs avoided Bulls like a plague brehs

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that "owning the Bulls" stuff was pre-Wade. Bron dont play the same against one of his boys..ya'll never noticed how he pulled up on his signature chase down block And allowed Wade to poster Varejao :pachaha:

But Chicago would've only had a chance to take out Cleveland if they got em in round 1. By the time they would face them now they'll be worn out

You are damned delusional when it comes to LeBron lol.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
A couple guys at work was saying this. Cavs have the number one seed if the celtics lose & avoid the bulls & wizards until later.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Either the Bulls or the Heat were going to make the Cavaliers work harder than they probably wanted to in order to advance. Dodging that first seed was smart with the way the brackets shook out. All the really gritty teams basically kill/injure/fatigue each other, only to meet the likely well rested and healthy Cavs in the ECF and lose in 6 because they are fukking EXHAUSTED. :stopitslime:

Lebron out there playing chess.
LeSunTzu out here outmaneuvering opponents on and off the court :troll:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's why I can't take nikkas seriously when hating on my Dubs.:mjlol:

How you gonna openly root for a team to lose because of one player, but excuse all the shenanigans The Cle has pulled the 2nd half of the season. These are the defending champs literally ducking a squad because of friendships, and slight intimidation.:picard:

Meanwhile, tonight you gonna see The Dubs take the challenge Portland has presented them for years, and address it head on.

Ya'll nikkas disgust me:hhh:

:lolbron:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
full

Such an easy win
full
I come back and y'all took Brutus to another level :mjgrin:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
they still should feel :scust: over intentionally handing over the 1 seed
I think they'll be sleeping A-Ok breh

Beating those two would be draining enough to the point where they might lose the ECF regardless of who they play. There isn't even a west conf team that would've opened with a set up that difficult

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yet bron been destroying bulls playoff hopes ever since 2010. It took the last day of regular season to find out which team got 7th 8th seed. Them bulls are not that scary, it's just celtics are a trash team, a one man show. Yall wanna see Bron lose so badly, but I wonder why? Only cavs have a legit chance of making competitive finals series. What would a team like raps or wizards do in the finals against golden state? They are pedestrians. Yall some closet gsw fans :mjlol:
Yeah honestly, second best team to come out the East would be the wizards, and they wouldn't be more of a challenge than the Blazers for GSW. Curry would probably have Wall reverting back to being a cry baby on and off the court. GSW pretty much prides themselves on fukking up those squads that are centered around one or two dudes contributions in the playoffs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz in here making up history... "Lebron destroying the bulls in the playoffs"...
his teams won, but they were all close games. all those series coulda went either way.
The nba is phony anyway

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
All that "owning the Bulls" stuff was pre-Wade. Bron dont play the same against one of his boys..ya'll never noticed how he pulled up on his signature chase down block And allowed Wade to poster Varejao :pachaha:

But Chicago would've only had a chance to take out Cleveland if they got em in round 1. By the time they would face them now they'll be worn out

top 3 in-game poster in my lifetime

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
am i the only bulls fan who is pissed that theyre winning? HOW THE fukk ARE WE SUPPOSE TO CLEAN OUT THE FRONT OFFICE?

fukk I HATE THIS ORGANIZATION :angry:

:snooze:

After they get eliminated

GarPax Dorf: This season was a success. And this is the core we will keep:manny:

Me:
Ari-Gold-Angry.gif