Cavinder twins will not return to Miami for a 5th year. Edit: Have signed WWE Contracts.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
How are you a twin and you are a bum player while your twin is a star player? This sounds like the bum sister ain't want to be a bench player anymore so she quit.

"Haley, who started all 35 games for the Hurricanes, averaged a team-best 12.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 30.9 minutes per game, joining teammate Destiny Harden as All-ACC second-team selections.

Hanna averaged 3.8 points, 1.6 assists and 1.3 rebounds in 16.7 minutes off the bench.

Haley told ESPN on Tuesday that she anticipated throughout this year that she'd come back for a fifth season, but after it became clear that Hanna was ready to move on, Haley ultimately realized she didn't want to play without her twin.

"I don't want to play basketball without Hanna," Haley said in a joint interview via Zoom from the twins' hometown of Gilbert, Arizona. "I started with her, so at the end of the day, I want to end basketball and start our new lives together, but it was definitely difficult for me."

Hanna said she started to "develop different passions for different things" throughout this season."

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They will be about as successful as the Gonzales twins
Yeah I’m really not sure what’s next here. So are they at least going to transfer or are they done with ball in general? If so they’re 15 min going be over soon.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I think because John Ruiz, the man spearheading Miami's NIL stuff with his LifeWallet company, is under fire something SERIOUS that may have them and other kids possibly jumping ship

They going wwe

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Damn I wanted to make this thread :mjlol:

"New life" lol, these girls going to be taking dikk on Onlyfans and Patreon like the DoubleDose Twins :lolbron:

Cavinder_Twins-Profile.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How are you a twin and you are a bum player while your twin is a star player? This sounds like the bum sister ain't want to be a bench player anymore so she quit.

"Haley, who started all 35 games for the Hurricanes, averaged a team-best 12.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 30.9 minutes per game, joining teammate Destiny Harden as All-ACC second-team selections.

Hanna averaged 3.8 points, 1.6 assists and 1.3 rebounds in 16.7 minutes off the bench.

Haley told ESPN on Tuesday that she anticipated throughout this year that she'd come back for a fifth season, but after it became clear that Hanna was ready to move on, Haley ultimately realized she didn't want to play without her twin.

"I don't want to play basketball without Hanna," Haley said in a joint interview via Zoom from the twins' hometown of Gilbert, Arizona. "I started with her, so at the end of the day, I want to end basketball and start our new lives together, but it was definitely difficult for me."

Hanna said she started to "develop different passions for different things" throughout this season."
12/5/2 isn't star numbers but if that's a team best they must've ran a slow, possession based system.

I think the better twin knew she wasn't good enough to go to the next level even though she was better than the bum twin. They really did stand to gain more money together than separate.

I swear if I have twins or two similarly aged kids I'd do everything I can to make sure they develop their own identity. Being bound to another person isn't healthy IMO