Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying this isn't true, but women lie on men everyday

The timing of all this and the fact that she's suing instead of pressing charges is a lil iffy to me

Exactly and to the other points that after Cassie, Diddy been splurging on Yung Miami gave her own show on revolt and spends 6 figures on her regularly. She bout to support him as a character reference.

Puff also just had a kid with a Cassie look a like last year after years of Cassie wanting to start a family. Another character reference.

Cassie just salty Puff throwing out cash and having kids while she stuck w 2 kids broke.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Cassie husband forcing her to do this, he kevin federalize style trying to cash in

I already know it's a play ....
This is only public because puff refused to pay
I know that's a fact. Nobody gotta tell me

I love the fact puff rather take the bad press than be hustled ....fk a ez payday

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying she's lying, but from a legal standpoint this could be an uphill battle for her, based off of what you just said.

The more I think about it, Diddy would have paid her the 30 million if he thought there was a chance he could go down for this. He likely has a Justice League legal team who told him he can't lose a case at this point, but he could for sure take a reputation hit off the allegations alone. Then they probably informed him that this comes down to whether or not 30 M's was worth protecting his image ....

And that's when "Brother Love" was born.... :francis:

Exactly his legal team assessed this already, he is willing to defend this cuz he knows he has the W and will come out and make public statements to protect his brand. He might take home that grammy in feb to celebrate.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
The Protesters gone be confused how to Me Too n Protest Puff. lol
How do you cancel a ghost