Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the lights dim gotta find a new hustle....
fukk Cassie n anybody that love her . Can't stand these type of hoes

bytch found out grass ain't greener. You went a decade without knowing when bills are due....now the reality of being a washed up never was is setting in .

She went public because puff refused to settle... bytch Foh with this weak ass shakedown.
I see the play
Cassie husband forcing her to do this, he kevin federalize style trying to cash in

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Can't prove rape or sexual assault without proof on the day of, and puff has witnesses that will state cassie was always consenting.

Text messages, Puff is smarter than that and will speak through people. If there was sex videos it would have leaked by now.

Assaults unless there's video footage then that can't be verified.

Cassie making claims that wont stick she and her husband just attacking the brand.

Not saying she's lying, but from a legal standpoint this could be an uphill battle for her, based off of what you just said.

The more I think about it, Diddy would have paid her the 30 million if he thought there was a chance he could go down for this. He likely has a Justice League legal team who told him he can't lose a case at this point, but he could for sure take a reputation hit off the allegations alone. Then they probably informed him that this comes down to whether or not 30 M's was worth protecting his image ....

And that's when "Brother Love" was born.... :francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It’s over for this nikka. Ain’t no telling how many folks bout to come out with their stories. It only takes one person to come forward before the flood gates open. This dude probably done sexually abused nikkas too :picard:

That nikka Gene Deal been warning y’all.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I'm expecting more and more to come to the light
When it rains it pours.
diddy-drink.gif