Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy is the reason why Mase stopped rapping in his prime, why one of my favorite singers Carl Thomas was broke and singing for help from a man-made life raft a few years ago, why Loon retired, and why 112 and all of them are broke now

I dont care about Diddy.

But I will forever keep my foot on the necks of lying hoes. She was there cause she LIKED it.
What a goofy post :mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
why is this dark eyed monkey talking...didnt he burn down his baby mother house with his son in it :what:
Sorry....what? :mjpls:

giphy.webp

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
As far as the sex stuff, another case of a woman behaving as a child.

Diddy didn't kidnap that girl.

She was in a longterm committed relationship with Ryan Leslie and as a lot of these hoes do, she practiced hypergamy and swung up a couple of branches.

She left Leslie for Diddy. She wasn't locked up. He didn't put a gun to her head and make her participate in these sex party sessions.

She can cry me a river and go to hell.
"You hate women."
Posters who pretend to care about this woman will try to have you banned. I made a joke about the other broad and nikkas got to crying.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

He got his heart broken but still won since he doesn’t have to deal with EITHER Cassie or Puff outside of paperwork/publishing/royalties for work he did for her, Puff, Cheri Dennis, Loon and New Edition (during his Bad Boy era)

The bītch got snatched from him very publicly but now everyone sees how messy things turned out. So the sympathy for Cassie is non existent. She got major bags dealing with Puff, saw/did things she would’ve NEVER been able to pull off on her own and now has the husband/life/baby that she wanted.

I get it — time to cash out and get one big bag one final time. But she knew what she was signing up for.