Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Didn't mind being a whore while he was helping you advance in your career though. Guess the money dried up now.

So according to you no rich man can be accused of rape, because by virtue of dating a rich man, the woman is a whore. Like do you fukking read what you're writing?

Haven't we learned anything. Rape victims usually don't come forward at all. When they do come forward, it's years after they've gotten away from the perpetrator. It's really rare to get a rape victim to come forward right away. Puffy has a lot of power in Hollywood. And there are too many rumors about him and too many details in this case to dismiss as the ramblings of an ex-gold digger.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I believe the sexual stuff but she was a willing partner while she was benefiting from the money and lifestyle.

He started dating her when she was 19-20, that’s why I always look at brehs funny who try defend a 30+ year old saying it’s ideal to date a woman that age, it’s a ripe recipe for abuse, and manipulation.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He started dating her when she was 19-20, that’s why I always look at brehs who try defend a 30+ year old saying a woman that age, it’s a ripe recipe for abuse, and manipulation.
Yep. Perpetrators intentionally go after teenagers and women barely in their 20's because they can scare the shyt outta them. It's in the damn FBI profile for serial abusers and rapists.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I believe the allegations:francis:It says they met when he was 36 and she was 19. That 17 year age gap, combined with his power in the industry is a huge power imbalance. She probably felt powerless. If they were closer in age and he wasn't who he is, I would say she was probably into that kinky freak shyt, didn't get exactly what she wants out of the situation and is now bitter. However, the power imbalance is so stark, I sense she felt she had no choice and didn't have a sufficient support network to stand on her own.