Smosh, pass, or wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Plenty of black men that throw others under the bus not only don't get eliminated, they get celebrated (TO, countless rappers and comedians) and held up as real nikkas that don't hold their tongue for the man. But now when it comes to lusting over some bytch on TV it's an issue? :comeon:.

You must be directing this to some nikka who holds the TOs, rappers, & comedians of the world to some sort of standard because I sure as fukk ain't that. They're there to entertain me and that's that. I can think for myself with the data I gather through research & observation and could give 2 sh1ts what some entertainer's stance is on pretty much anything.

Now lemme break it down as simply as I can. Breh watches TV. Breh sees a bad likkle ting-ting pon dee tube. Breh turns TV up to see what shorty talkin 'bout :sas1:... bad likkle ting-ting says some :mjpls: ish when it was totally unnecessary. Breh says to himself: "Is this sc*nt for real? Fukk this broad if this is her MO. :pacspit:" Breh turns TV to find another bad likkle ting-ting talking head who's not willfully bringing up black men fukkin up regardless of discussion. The other likkle ting-ting that was on her :mjpls: steeze fades into a distant, sepia-stained memory.

I dunno how male talking heads even came up in this, but we were strictly talking about a ratio concerning "degree of :mjpls:: size of erection" :snoop:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:dwillhuh:

So what's your point? What's your grievance? :why:

That a broad taking pics with any type of man doesn't mean she fukks those types of men. You really need this fantasy of her being into brothas that much that a counter point that she may not be based on the pics you posted has you missing a rather easy logical point???

Enjoy your fantasy, but dawg, chill with the :cape:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be directing this to some nikka who holds the TOs, rappers, & comedians of the world to some sort of standard because I sure as fukk ain't that. They're there to entertain me and that's that. I can think for myself with the data I gather through research & observation and could give 2 sh1ts what some entertainer's stance is on pretty much anything.

Now lemme break it down as simply as I can. Breh watches TV. Breh sees a bad likkle ting-ting pon dee tube. Breh turns TV up to see what shorty talkin 'bout :sas1:... bad likkle ting-ting says some :mjpls: ish when it was totally unnecessary. Breh says to himself: "Is this sc*nt for real? Fukk this broad if this is her MO. :pacspit:" Breh turns TV to find another bad likkle ting-ting talking head who's not willfully bringing up black men fukkin up regardless of discussion. The other likkle ting-ting that was on her :mjpls: steeze fades into a distant, sepia-stained memory.

I dunno how male talking heads even came up in this, but we were strictly talking about a ratio concerning "degree of :mjpls:: size of erection" :snoop:

So you hold her to a standard? Is anyone saying anything other than they would fukk and that's it?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
So you hold her to a standard? Is anyone saying anything other than they would fukk and that's it?

Why is this so complicated? Fukk a standards & all this extra sh1t my G. Yes we're talking 'bout fukkin a broad, no love, no marry, no simp. But if a nikka catch wind that shorty had some slick, :mjpls: shyt to say about black men, he's more than justified in not seeing her in a "I wanna smash dat cooch" light regardless how sexy she may be. Thas all we sayin', mane :manny: :aicmon:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this so complicated? Fukk a standards & all this extra sh1t my G. Yes we're talking 'bout fukkin a broad, no love, no marry, no simp. But if a nikka catch wind that shorty had some slick, :mjpls: shyt to say about black men, he's more than justified in not seeing her in a "I wanna smash dat cooch" light regardless how sexy she may be. Thas all we sayin', mane :manny: :aicmon:

You said it though :mjlol:

nikkas are justified to do as they please and I never said otherwise. Just like I am justified in asking a simple question in response to the reasoning provided based upon experience and observations. Many a bytch saying and going along with stupid shyt has gotten smashed breh. If you haven't and won't then more power to you. The chances are just slim :yeshrug:.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You said it though :mjlol:

nikkas are justified to do as they please and I never said otherwise. Just like I am justified in asking a simple question in response to the reasoning provided based upon experience and observations. Many a bytch saying and going along with stupid shyt has gotten smashed breh. If you haven't and won't then more power to you. The chances are just slim :yeshrug:.

Thanks for the clarification and you're absolutely correct. I'll just say this though, you never chopped it up with a chick for the first time at a bar or party, conversation on fleek, the signals are there and you know you got the green light, then she says something that you just cannot fukk with and then the mood was instantly deaded?

If that never happened to you congrats fam. Real talk. That ish is da worse!

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Dem legs .

....but can someone tell her to stop referring to Lemarcus Aldridge as one of the Spurs young players.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the clarification and you're absolutely correct. I'll just say this though, you never chopped it up with a chick for the first time at a bar or party, conversation on fleek, the signals are there and you know you got the green light, then she says something that you just cannot fukk with and then the mood was instantly deaded?

If that never happened to you congrats fam. Real talk. That ish is da worse!

As I got older, sure. I guess my issue is is what she said or co-signed that egregious? All the females on ESPN, regardless of race, are pretty much in lockstep when it comes to anything that happens to women. Every sexual or physical assault allegation or conviction gets the same treatment from them all. So was is really racist or was it really just riding for/with her gender? Based on what I have seen on there, I would guess that it was likely more so the later. But hey I could be wrong :manny:.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
As I got older, sure. I guess my issue is is what she said or co-signed that egregious? All the females on ESPN, regardless of race, are pretty much in lockstep when it comes to issues to anything that happens to women. Every sexual or physical assault allegation or conviction gets the same treatment from them all. So was is really racist or was it really just riding for/with her gender? Based on what I have seen on there, I would guess that it was likely more so the later. But hey I could be wrong :manny:.

All salient points my friend. Nothing wrong with analyzing both sides of the mirror maturely :obama: