Smosh, pass, or wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw her the other night I can't remember if it was Friday or Saturday like 1 AM when she was doing that NBA highlight show. She came out in some tight pants/leggings, and I kid you not, it stopped a n1gga dead in his tracks.
:martin: No pics or video.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Do you know how many women would be :camby:ed if we eliminated them based off of stupid shyt they said or co-signed?

whatever bruh, just pointing out the obvious

I just think it's weird to thirst after women who use all this coded language in regards to black athletes. I was in the Sarah Spain/Michelle Beadle threads pointing this shyt out too :yeshrug:

you like pawgs or snow bunnies, fine, but at least be consistent when you decry some of these same women as cacs and cave beckys when they say some racist shyt, that's all.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
But she loves black men though

B229A01AC21089070555954810880_279f442f8db.0.4.17738773208476031913.mp4.jpg

images

Screen-shot-2014-03-19-at-3.28.18-PM.jpg

51EEC79F-B90A-4CD1-94A5-B1A901F6AEC0-1540-00000129DFEEB428_144115934fd.1.3.mp4.jpg

:yeshrug:

:what:

Unless there's a pic of her ingesting an ebony cawk via any of her 3 entry-ports, how do those 4 pics confirm your thesis? :jbhmm:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

I just think it's weird to thirst after women who use all this coded language in regards to black athletes. I was in the Sarah Spain/Michelle Beadle threads pointing this shyt out too :yeshrug:

you like pawgs or snow bunnies, fine, but at least be consistent when you decry some of these same women as cacs and cave beckys when they say some racist shyt, that's all.

whitney_receipts.gif

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
:what:

Unless there's a pic of her ingesting an ebony cawk via any of her 3 entry-ports, how do those 4 pics confirm your thesis? :jbhmm:

Those pics + her on-air behavior (flirtatious goofball) is more than enough proof of my thesis.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Do you know how many women would be :camby:ed if we eliminated them based off of stupid shyt they said or co-signed?

Well as black men ourselves, when they throw black men under busses unprovoked, they should be eliminated. And if it's every last one of these c0cksuckers, fine by me (and it should be fine by all of us) :manny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't do any of that so I guess that wasn't meant for me. I just call shyt what it is when it applies.

I thought the thread was about fukking the bytch, not wifing her or even having a thoughtful conversation about race with her. You telling me that every chick that you have ever fukked or wanted to fukk had a 100% clean record in regard to saying stupid shyt or female group think?

HOLOGRAM PAC

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

. besides family and close friends most women aren't gonna fukk with dudes accused of rape. jemele hill said she think winston did it to. when you see people defending jameis it's usually men NEWSFLASH women don't like men accused of rape whether they were convicted or not

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well as black men ourselves, when they throw black men under busses unprovoked, they should be eliminated. And if it's every last one of these c0cksuckers, fine by me (and it should be fine by all of us) :manny:

Plenty of black men that throw others under the bus not only don't get eliminated, they get celebrated (TO, countless rappers and comedians) and held up as real nikkas that don't hold their tongue for the man. But now when it comes to lusting over some bytch on TV it's an issue? :comeon:.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Those pics + her on-air behavior (flirtatious goofball) is more than enough proof of my thesis.

How? Because she may very well be putting on an ultra-feminine on-camera act and has a few photos with black men (One being from when she was clearly a teenage kid :sitdown:)

She works in athletics and she has quite a few nikkas for co-workers. Of course she has pics with nikkas :pachaha: And broads will take even more intimate looking pics with dudes who they've friend zoned for years and have zero intention of bussin it open for.

Ain't no confirmation a non-black broad is into black dikk until said broad confirms she's had black dikk in her. And even then she may have just been bucket listing. This ish needs explaining?:what:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
How? Because she may very well be putting on an ultra-feminine on-camera act and has a few photos with black men (One being from when she was clearly a teenage kid :sitdown:)

She works in athletics and she has quite a few nikkas for co-workers. Of course she has pics with nikkas :pachaha: And broads will take even more intimate looking pics with dudes who they've friend zoned for years and have zero intention of bussin it open for.

Ain't no confirmation a non-black broad is into black dikk until said broad confirms she's had black dikk in her. And even then she may have just been bucket listing. This ish needs explaining?:what:

:dwillhuh:

So what's your point? What's your grievance? :why: