Cars are privacy nightmares that spy on owners

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Unfortunately you're right. The majority of people don't read the terms and conditions and click yes.

I remember when Facebook changed it's privacy policy. I read that shyt which said that they could give my info to the FBI & CIA. Seeing that I am not a US citizen that was a breach of my privacy. I deactivated my Facebook account as a result.

Most of the smart features of my TV I decline. However kids who are born from 1999 onwards live in a society where being online is the norm.
dawg this shyt is out of control. the article the video is referencing says car brands can share your info with the government and law enforcement with an informal request. so they can just send an email and get all your shyt lol. at least apple tried to fight this shyt and made them get a warrant before they get your phone :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honda was sued because a car download and permanently stored all text messages and call logs. Honda got the case dismissed. The dismissal was appealed and upheld.

Also this makes this data available for law enforcement.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honda was sued because a car download and permanently stored all text messages and call logs. Honda got the case dismissed. The dismissal was appealed and upheld.

Also this makes this data available for law enforcement.

Gotta rip the electronics out that bytch and all the speakers and rewire the whole bytch just to drive without the car spying on you...:scust: jesus christ the govt nsa never stops...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gotta rip the electronics out that bytch and all the speakers and rewire the whole bytch just to drive without the car spying on you...:scust: jesus christ the govt nsa never stops...
Your phone data is usually encrypted. They could possibly seize your phone and still not get access to the data on it but if your car is downloading some of that data and storing it law enforcement has an easy backdoor path to data.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your phone data is usually encrypted. They could possibly seize your phone and still not get access to the data on it but if your car is downloading some of that data and storing it law enforcement has an easy backdoor path to data.

I figured as much but there's always a way to block it without damaging the car's internals...:hhh: