Carmelo has only made it past the first round twice in his 12 year career

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Carmelo was the "thug" to Lebron's cleaner image. They created that dynamic when they arrived in the league. Melo's personality and relationship with Karl didnt make it any better but he was just a kid. He made it easy for the marketing ploy and it didnt help that Lebron was getting better.
Its just basketball and none of these nikkas my family so I couldnt care less.

If people fall for it and care about others opinion about your entertainment value of a sport/player then they already lost. I dont watch movies because they said someone was a good actor, I determine myself if someone is good and watch accordingly. Its the same for sports. I dont listen to someone else about a player, I use my own eye test, not theirs. Either way, I dont lose any sleep over it at night.
:manny:

Word! Ppl watch box scores more then games.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Melo should've been in the Finals in 09 if George Karl wasn't an imbecile. Denver let LA off the hook multiple times in that WCF.

Melo would have quite a few deep postseason runs if he spent his entire career in the East. West was crazy deep during his run in Denver
Melo was in the NBA FINALS. It was just called the Western Conference Finals that year. :troll:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Like who?:patrice:

No diss just can't think of a prime player Melo played with. AI?

Nene, Camby, Billups, Birdman, Chandler...all plus starters during their tenure with Melo.