Carmella broke out the notes app over her 2K rating

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Not really. She’s about right considering Nattie who hasn’t done Jack shyt for years has like a 82 or 84 in this game.
Thanks g-bot, what would this section do without your expert analysis into all things WWE 2k. :unimpressed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
At the end of the Dayz ratings don't matter. You can change the ratings to however you please anyway....

Only questionable rating is Bianca Belair being under Becky.. that makes no sense.
Exactly

I look at the ratings as being based on how relevant you are and how good your matches are. Carmella isn’t relevant or good I the ring, she lucky to be rated high.

And we all know the black girl can’t be the highest rated. It doesn’t make since because while Becky was out in my opinion she lost a lot of steam and her spot at the top

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Thanks g-bot, what would this section do without your expert analysis into all things WWE 2k. :unimpressed:

The game itself is what the general topic at hand is about you fukking dumbass but I see you’re still in your feelings from our prior back and forth. :heh:

Enjoy the rest of you’re miserable day!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
At least it's better than Dana Brooke who got a 73. :lolbron:

Not sure what she expected since she's been out for most of this game's development cycle. :manny: