Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
czOoilB.png

:deadrose:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
His kids will get with white people and then it comes full cycle. Like I said in another thread, IR Brehs and brehettes are wiping themselves out all on their own and adding to the white populations. A lot of them are dummies that don’t realize this is a big reason why whites want and encourage IR. Their fertility rates are down. One of the easiest ways to keep their population going in addition to trying to eliminate abortion—getting their women and men to procreate with other minorities who make half white kids who then get with other white people and create a new tanned white person. :yeshrug:

I dont understand It....like, what's so good about knocking up white p*ssy?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
if he’s happy…I’m happy for him….I don’t get all the “erase your blackness” talk….you have literally no control over that…just because you marry black, doesn’t mean your kids, grand kids or great grand kids won’t…look at Muhammad Ali
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, most of Muhammad Ali's children have married and procreated with Black people. They just mostly stay out of the spotlight.

His most famous child (Laila Ali) is married to a Black man and they have kids together.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
that shyt was not flying back when i was a kid, you will smile properly and get your ass whipped at home later :mjlol:

I used to do that in all the family pictures. Mom Dukes couldn't pay my ass to smile right. :mjlol:

Be right next to grandma Nana dem on some :birdman: shyt.

Matter of fact, I still take pictures like that. :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I used to do that in all the family pictures. Mom Dukes couldn't pay my ass to smile right. :mjlol:

Be right next to grandma Nana dem on some :birdman: shyt.

Matter of fact, I still take pictures like that. :dead:

I call all my family out on not smiling in pictures. We didnt waste time getting together and everybody smiling and laughing until the damn cameras come out :gucci:.

Then if something happens to somebody "we don't even have any good pictures :sadbron:"

Nah all yall mfs smiling :ufdup: