Carlton Banks Shares A Lovely Family Pic

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I remember years ago he had a picture with a white woman with 2 kids…this was in the early 2000s and his ex wife had brown hair if I remember…so I’m guessing that this is his new wife and a new set of kids?

he also looks like he lost weight and looks alot healthier than he did 15 years ago

if he’s happy…I’m happy for him….I don’t get all the “erase your blackness” talk….you have literally no control over that…just because you marry black, doesn’t mean your kids, grand kids or great grand kids won’t…look at Muhammad Ali

Daps
Brehs name is Vaughn Rasberry :laff:

nikka sound like a powerpuff girls antagonist :dead:

full
Well I can see the negroid features I guess
full
Ashley still nice as fukk to look at , good for that mulatto breh for pulling that.

tatyana_ali_gets_married_vaughn_rasberry2.jpg

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure he could've scooped up a gorgeous black woman, but I think breh grew up around majority cacs, so he's looking for white acceptance.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This why Alfonso said he be cool on the internet and why he was crying a while back saying the black community dont accept him lol

But also:

:manny:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I remember years ago he had a picture with a white woman with 2 kids…this was in the early 2000s and his ex wife had brown hair if I remember…so I’m guessing that this is his new wife and a new set of kids?

he also looks like he lost weight and looks alot healthier than he did 15 years ago

if he’s happy…I’m happy for him….I don’t get all the “erase your blackness” talk….you have literally no control over that…just because you marry black, doesn’t mean your kids, grand kids or great grand kids won’t…look at Muhammad Ali

:russ:

This. Like you gonna be able to do something to stop future swirling while you're decomposing in 50 years. :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Facts. The biggest tell is how all the talk about not giving your wealth to a non-black woman or family goes out the window when they talk about Kobe Bryant.
This is because many guys here just repeat words, phrases, and slogans like a parrot would. They don't think for themselves or articulate THEIR own thoughts.