Carlton Banks Shares A Lovely Family Pic

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
i think all the kids from fresh prince except Will are about that swirl life.
I thought Ashley married a black (very light skin) doctor.

Edit:

1280_tatyana_ali_wedding_freshprincereunion.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised y’all didn’t post the pic with the whole roster together like infinity war…

you know how y’all like to get all worked up over this shyt :mjgrin:

:what:

How do you even feel comfortable in that?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Usually you could spot a Black trait here or there with mixed folks but his two youngest look like full-blown white children:dwillhuh:

Genetics are something else. Remember everyone was picking on Mike Conley's kid a couple years back because he looked white? Now

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
negged for stupid nikka babble

W/e you know i'm right. dont be mad at the truth, im just the messenger.
Drake is a "culture vulture C@c jew" on here, But J cole is considered unquestionably black as hell. Both birthed and raised by whyte women

hell Cardi B was black on here and then she wasnt and then she was again. Shyt i lost track.

Tiger Woods is black, (even though he says technically he isnt). Someone is "black" until they say or do something folks dont like... then suddenly theyre cast aside as "biracial" or "foreign" or wyte or something else with the quickness.:heh: Look no further than this thread, they already ran up in here with the "but Carlton aint black hes Dominican" nonsense.

Klay Thompson is black, but Logic or Doja Cat or whoever becomes "white", blah blah i could keep going. if You really gonna sit there and pretend people dont pick and choose on here based on who's popular or well liked ur only kidding yourself. its not like there aren't receipts.

I should neg you for being over emotional and showing lazy critical thinking skills. take a nap or something, u bugging.

Last edited: