Superstar
Daps
kA6gGun.jpg
Tim & Eric face. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Id be sick to have such light skinned kids. In a generation or 2 he'll be the only black person in his family photos

I'm light skinned and people call my pops a white Jamaican :francis: . He tolerated no disrespect and were :whoa: when he approached them on some executioner vibe.

That reason alone, I know his genetics I'm gonna have light skinned kids, even with a dark skinned black wife. :why:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
He looks happy and is getting what he wants, a generation away from having all the black bred out his bloodline.

Sadly though, it will be these nearly white people eating up all the reparations if we ever get them in 10-20 years because of their "black granddaddy" smh

Some of these off code c00ns gonna breed their genetics away, with white women that age like shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
See, most people who have mixed race kids aren't ready for the psychological trauma their kids are going to have. They just want to fukk. Mixed race kids are in a fukked up position in life. Especially when they're part black. You'd think a man who has complained about being treated badly by people his whole life would have thought about his children's trauma. Oh wait, he just complains about how black people treat him so he probably thought he was doing his kids a favor by isolating them from black people.

A byproduct of hypersexuality, usually never was good for society.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Sorry but dark skin nikkas with kids that look absolutely nothing like them will never not be funny to me.

You look at what became of the Jackson family for example and it's pretty alarming just how much self-hatred a lot of black people have.

I remember seeing Memphis Bleek's son from 20 years ago from The Dynasty era, and he looked nothing like him :snoop:

Too many dudes procreating with white and white Latina hoes.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Smh. I dunno who would see this girl and call her a ******. I hope she stands up for herself irl and not just post about it

Seems like she’s proud of it because of the perks it has & thought she was “fitting in” with the whites around her.

I could be wrong tho