Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I was really hoping this shyt was fake. :mjlol:

Leave it to bezos though. :francis:

That Blacked: MacKenzie Scott edition is way overdo :pacspit:

Heard ol gyal was a philanthropic ally. She need to just take one for the team at this point. And if not for the culture, at least do it just to give this old mr peanut head ass fakkit a stroke(dont ask me how).

invalid

Banned
Daps
My sister-in-law is from the same area and apparently her people know Carly and her people. Her cousins are even telling her she met Carly at one point but she swear she don't remember her. Her sister and Carly's ex-boyfriend are close friends.

Sister-in-law said that her cousins ran into Karlee at a gas station a few weeks ago and she was acting like everything was all honky dory. :mjlol:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Russell pleaded not guilty in October to false reporting to law enforcement authorities and falsely reporting an incident. A municipal judge at that time found her guilty of the charges and recommended that she spend a year in jail and pay nearly $18,000 in restitution.

MORE: Carlee Russell charged with making false statements to police in 'hoax' disappearance

Russell's legal team found the restitution fair but appealed the conviction in an effort to avoid jail time. A state trial was set to begin this week but was removed from the docket and Thursday's plea hearing was scheduled instead.

During the hearing Thursday, Russell pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to 12 months supervised probation, community service and evidence of continued mental health counseling, and she must pay $17,974.88 restitution to the city of Hoover.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Russell pleaded not guilty in October to false reporting to law enforcement authorities and falsely reporting an incident. A municipal judge at that time found her guilty of the charges and recommended that she spend a year in jail and pay nearly $18,000 in restitution.

MORE: Carlee Russell charged with making false statements to police in 'hoax' disappearance

Russell's legal team found the restitution fair but appealed the conviction in an effort to avoid jail time. A state trial was set to begin this week but was removed from the docket and Thursday's plea hearing was scheduled instead.

During the hearing Thursday, Russell pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to 12 months supervised probation, community service and evidence of continued mental health counseling, and she must pay $17,974.88 restitution to the city of Hoover.
she going to end up violating her probation i bet.

bytch was partying days after this shyt happened. she has no remorse. if she had shown some and said it was just all a mental breakdown, i'd give her some type of sympathy and say no jail. her actions after though... honestly i think she should do some time to think about what she has done and see that her bullshyt has real consequences even if it's just a month or two. :unimpressed: