intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
A very thick Guyanese from Brooklyn and she calls herself @liagivenchy:aaaah::aaaah::aaaah:
vcQiYWy.jpg

giphy.gif

hY5H7o3.jpg

3DygMWY.jpg

4jUnO52.jpg

rbVyGv3.jpg

giphy.gif

1hvPnGE.jpg

Y31C2ve.jpg

giphy.gif

pU9M8rQ.jpg

DgGdEqo.jpg

eByexlt.jpg

nvdPI6v.jpg

Q6N18Cy.jpg

giphy.gif

OKfBrx1.jpg

giphy.gif

YARKtNz.jpg

giphy.gif

I told y'all Guyanese women >>>

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think i may have found me a new Dominican jumpoff :banderas:

Im in NY right now for work. Was Meeting up with my Costa Rican chick somewhere in Brooklyn near Linden avelast night and she was running mad late. So as i was waiting me and this black dominican chick started talking. Not all that in the face but the body (especially the booty) is straight out of this world. :banderas:
We chatted for a bit 9damn near 45 mins) and then her friends showed up right around the same time as my "date" . She was "talk to you soon :wink: "

I hate coming to New York (this project has been a pain the last 2 years + I hate New York with all the traffic and overcrowded areas) but i jsut might be looking forward to coming up here now :ehh:
I just need a hotel thats more convenient to where im working and still get access to BK and BX with less traffic. I mainly work in Hicksville in Long Island.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I think i may have found me a new Dominican jumpoff :banderas:

Im in NY right now for work. Was Meeting up with my Costa Rican chick somewhere in Brooklyn near Linden avelast night and she was running mad late. So as i was waiting me and this black dominican chick started talking. Not all that in the face but the body (especially the booty) is straight out of this world. :banderas:
We chatted for a bit 9damn near 45 mins) and then her friends showed up right around the same time as my "date" . She was "talk to you soon :wink: "

I hate coming to New York (this project has been a pain the last 2 years + I hate New York with all the traffic and overcrowded areas) but i jsut might be looking forward to coming up here now :ehh:
I just need a hotel thats more convenient to where im working and still get access to BK and BX with less traffic. I mainly work in Hicksville in Long Island.
:picard:Those locations are all far from each other

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:picard:Those locations are all far from each other
Yeah

I Hicksvillee is for work but everyon i know up here lives in BK and BX. It's hard navigating in tis city man. All the trffic and the tolls and shyt. + Idont think i can expense the fukking tolls since my commute to work doesnt require me to go through them. I have a reputation at work of running up the tab when i trave so they watch my expense reports and pay attention to every freakin details these days :why:
These tolls gonna drive a breh bankrupt, brehs :sadcam:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yeah

I Hicksvillee is for work but everyon i know up here lives in BK and BX. It's hard navigating in tis city man. All the trffic and the tolls and shyt. + Idont think i can expense the fukking tolls since my commute to work doesnt require me to go through them. I have a reputation at work of running up the tab when i trave so they watch my expense reports and pay attention to every freakin details these days :why:
These tolls gonna drive a breh bankrupt, brehs :sadcam:
Yeah the tolls are terrible