bondye beni:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

@Fatboi1 @Intruder v3.0 @SuperCoolP_Cal

:feedme:^100

feed me for I am hungry

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Territories only :pacspit:
Some parts may consider themselves caribbean because said part has caribbean ancestry/roots and culture. Costa-Rica is the perfect example of this

And before you argue with me know that I have been to Caribbean Carnival in Costa-Rica.... TWICE.

WHen you have a minute do some research on a town called Limon in Costa Rica. Most of the people there are black and consider themselves Caribbean. Ive been there many times. Beautiful place. Poor but beautiful

http://veraguarainforest.com/blog/limon-carnival-celebrates-costa-ricas-afro-caribbean-culture/

I talked about this earlier in one of my posts.

Not only is there Spanish Caribbean influence in different parts of Central America, rgere are cocolos or Central Americans that have West Indian descent. This is the same case for some areas of South America like Cartegena. The Bluefields in Nicaragua and Limon in Costa Rica are Latinos of West Indian descent.Garifuna areas and Miskito coast also have West Indian influence.

But it doesn't stop there.The West Indian or Anglo-Phone Caribbean has parts that are Antillean influence.Dominica and St Lucia have strong French Caribbean ties to countries like Martinique and Guadelope.

Aruba ,St Marteen,and Curacao have obvious ties to Suriname because of the Dutch Caribbean culture. But countries like Guyana that lived under Dutch rule for 400 years(more than it was under Britain), still have vestiges of the Dutch Caribbean culture.

Some Jamaican have roots to Cuba because of laborers exchange, Venezuela has ties to Trinidad since oil workers witth panyols settled there, Guyana has Brazilians(some Venezuelans) that settled there,Nicarguans and Hondurans have some Garifunas that have settled in Belize. .

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I talked about this earlier in one of my posts.

Not only is there Spanish Caribbean influence in different parts of Central America, rgere are cocolos or Central Americans that have West Indian descent. This is the same case for some areas of South America like Cartegena. The Bluefields in Nicaragua and Limon in Costa Rica are Latinos of West Indian descent.Garifuna areas and Miskito coast also have West Indian influence.

But it doesn't stop there.The West Indian or Anglo-Phone Caribbean has parts that are Antillean influence.Dominica and St Lucia have strong French Caribbean ties to countries like Martinique and Guadelope.

Aruba ,St Marteen,and Curacao have obvious ties to Suriname because of the Dutch Caribbean culture. But countries like Guyana that lived under Dutch rule for 400 years(more than it was under Britain), still have vestiges of the Dutch Caribbean culture.

Some Jamaican have roots to Cuba because of laborers exchange, Venezuela has ties to Trinidad since oil workers witth panyols settled there, Guyana has Brazilians(some Venezuelans) that settled there,Nicarguans and Hondurans have some Garifunas that have settled in Belize. .
like what?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
like what?

, town names,some foods, shared heritage(mostly with Suriname), words that have Dutch Creole roots from an extinguished language(Guyanese used to speak a Dutch Creole),and Dutch archiecture and lay out of towns(Dutch made a system of canals and trenches like they did in Amsterdam).

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
, town names,some foods, shared heritage(mostly with Suriname), words that have Dutch Creole roots from an extinguished language(Guyanese used to speak a Dutch Creole),and Dutch archiecture and lay out of towns(Dutch made a system of canals and trenches like they did in Amsterdam).
not an expert on Guyana so i'll let you cook

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My personal favorites are lightskin Haitians (rare), Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and Trinidadian (the ones that look like Nicki Minaj).

There was this dime lightskin girl I went to middle/high school with who was from the Caribbean. I forgot which country though. I think St. Lucia or some tiny island.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
And to top it off...

:ohlawd:

I wanna Zoe queen who speaks soft creole...:blessed:

Actually she's guadeloupean and she speaks French in this song. The guy speaks creole though.