Caribbean breh slandering TheColi for trashing his "stop Asian hate video".

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not about being shut down, it's about the overall quality of the forum but whatever if you don't care what can I say:manny:
The quality of the forum has nothing to do with extra eyes being on it

The quality is shyt because of ppl that been on here

Then you get new ppl who come on here and either try to earnestly emulate and end up being corny or stupid, or non Black trolls trying to sneak in, and no one notices until someone compliles a list of all their crazy shyt in all their posts, because what regular posters be posting isn't too far removed from it

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ain’t nobody thinking about Asians. Maybe it’s because I’m from the south, but I’ve never understood this narrative that black people have beef with asians.
We don’t, it’s some internet shyt that started getting spewed because a couple of Asian folks got slapped by some mentally ill homeless nikkas in San Francisco and shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Get a little Asian p*ssy and dudes start losing their minds. I don't advocate for violence against any group but we have to focus on the hatred on us because it affects us at a systematic level as well as at a physical level.
Does the stop-asian-hate caping even flatter asian girls or is it like the male feminist thing where everybody can tell you're just doing it for sex?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The quality of the forum has nothing to do with extra eyes being on it

The quality is shyt because of ppl that been on here

Then you get new ppl who come on here and either try to earnestly emulate and end up being corny or stupid, or non Black trolls trying to sneak in, and no one notices until someone compliles a list of all their crazy shyt in all their posts, because what regular posters be posting isn't too far removed from it

I disagree :francis:

From my perspective the posters that initially made me go from lurking to making an account rarely post anymore and instead offer their opinion every so often. Ultimately it's up to the newer user to provide new content and I worry that with each registration cycle the quality gets worse and worse until the culture of the site is lost and mods don't have the tools or mindset to change it. I find it weird that so many people on here talk so emphatically about race but refuse to even consider making this place a little more secure. I check thecoli at least once a day, it's worth thinking about. Race verification, private mode during elections, but it's like pulling teeth talking about even the most basic preventative measures on here.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I disagree :francis:

From my perspective the posters that initially made me go from lurking to making an account rarely post anymore and instead offer their opinion every so often. Ultimately it's up to the newer user to provide new content and I worry that with each registration cycle the quality gets worse and worse until the culture of the site is lost and mods don't have the tools or mindset to change it. I find it weird that so many people on here talk so emphatically about race but refuse to even consider making this place a little more secure. I check thecoli at least once a day, it's worth thinking about. Race verification, private mode during elections, but it's like pulling teeth talking about even the most basic preventative measures on here.
And that ain't because of the new posters
The old ones (and moderation team more than anyone else by allowing wild shyt)set the tone and the new posters followed suit

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And that ain't because of the new posters
The old ones (and moderation team more than anyone else by allowing wild shyt)set the tone and the new posters followed suit

Mods and new posters share the blame but if enough solid posters share the same opinion they will be forced to make a change, this site does make money after all.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Yall keep getting these ppl paid every time yall post about them

%10 of traffic

This is why I advocate linking to Invidious instances. One can watch the video while not giving them views. Even more, I think much of that is from people clicking the video while viewing this board.

That said, "Yam head"....:mjpls: