Caribbean breh slandering TheColi for trashing his "stop Asian hate video".

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
rYeBBnh.jpg

:lupe:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I know for a fact that the aznidenity subreddit stay watching us as I was directly quoted about how asian women got their ricewenching down to a literal science.

Also people been cribbing this spot for content.
I'm convinced we made the crying MJ meme mainstream. They wanna take that away from us, but we started that shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
the "Stop Asian Hate" is a racist anti-Black movement.

Look at the recent story about the black people dine and dashing at an Asian restaurant that turned out to be a LIE and they deleted the video after the police pulled their card

Exactly it’s media hysteria. Asian hate crimes are a fraction of hate crimes against black people

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Exactly it’s media hysteria. Asian hate crimes are a fraction of hate crimes against black people
It's a chess move.

Who is America's largest trading partner?
Who is manufacturing most of the popular cars and smart phones and computers? Who manufactures most semiconductors?

The Asian community has labor, brands, and money that the American consumer and elite need. They have to make sure their diaspora is good. They want to kill two birds with one stone: black people are attacking Asians, direct your hate at them instead of the growing number of white fascists. Over expose the hate crimes, give asian countries the sense that white people are their friends and destroy black people in the process.

I think deep down these YouTubers know this, but again there's always money to be made off the 'aggressive black person' stereotype.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know for a fact that the aznidenity subreddit stay watching us as I was directly quoted about how asian women got their ricewenching down to a literal science.

Also people been cribbing this spot for content.
Bro what thread was that? :patrice: