Caribbean breh slandering TheColi for trashing his "stop Asian hate video".

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
They took down them kwiwi boys and alot of them infiltrated here
:sas2:

If the coli is not careful those kwiwi boys will cause here to fall as well.

The final straw for that site was an obvious agent writing that they were going to plant bombs to take out that keffals person.

Their ISP used that post as an excuse to take them down. The coli should be careful we already know there are agent provocateurs on here, primed for fukkery.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The final straw for that site was an obvious agent writing that they were going to plant bombs to take out that keffals person.

Their ISP used that post as an excuse to take them down. The coli should be careful we already know there are agent provocateurs on here, primed for fukkery.
If it goes that far it deserves to go

Mods should be proactive

That whole site was crazy tho
They had automated doxing phone calls

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
edit: ignore this post

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If it goes that far it deserves to go

Mods should be proactive

That whole site was crazy tho
They had automated doxing phone calls

Yeah them guys had whole online dossiers on people. Some going back years.

Now some of the people they stalked were some sick individuals but as per usual some of those kiwifarms lot take things to that beyond extra level.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Yes it was

They harassed Chris chan and encouraged him to sex his mom. You think they are above making bomb threats?
Pull it back a bit, I'm not defending them. I'm just saying those phone calls where they claimed to be certain moderators were clearly bogus.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Ain’t nobody thinking about Asians. Maybe it’s because I’m from the south, but I’ve never understood this narrative that black people have beef with asians.
Blacks don’t give a fukk about no Asians, they just have problems with blacks because guess what? They set up shop in black areas

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-that man most likely doesn't consider himself "black"
-black people patronize all these asian business in black areas, but we're asian-phobic?
-his whole channel is him confused about his identity. multiple videos about being "black enough". multiple videos about him being homosexual. multiple videos about him being confused about being caribbean. coloUrism (with the U )