Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
folks need to stop this post up a pic of chick you've dated thing when people say they not feeling a chick

because no pic is ever posted
i mean the shyt don't even matter

if I say I'm not attracted to a woman, and someone else says they are... then obviously we have different tastes.. so whoever I'd post wouldn't be sexier to you anyway

then of course, just cause I find a woman attractive, doesn't mean she finds me attractive and is giving me p*ssy

yea you can find 50 women hotter than Cari, but because you ain't fukking them, that somehow makes your point invalid???

but back to the subject.. Cari is dope.. but she's no Hollywood standout. she wouldn't walk in a room and every man in the room drop their glasses and stare at how amazing she is.. she wouldn't even be the sexiest woman at the club on a good weekend night

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
With her makeup and hair done right she's def fukkable. The body looks aight. I'd hit it from the back and then talks sports over a few glasses of crisp apple cider over ice

:russ::what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cari all dolled up is attractive...but she clearly wears a ton of make up and a lot of weave...so who knows what her real face looks like

The fact that I looked for just some natural pictures of here with no weave and no makeup and couldn't find any tells me all i need to know...

She the kind of chick you bang...then she sits her alarm in the morning to wake up before you so she can put make up, then goes back to bed...you wake up and she got perfect lipstick and concealer on and you just looking like :wtf:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She is an attractive woman period and I like my women thick and chunky. She's clearly fit and keeps in shape and I can talk to her intelligently about sports, if thats not a woman to wife up, then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm a bit surprised she's dating a brotha. But happy for them.
She was on Micheal Smith and Jemele's podcast yesterday. Seems cool

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=10168292

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet shes with a whiteboy like sage