Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Cari and Jemele can have it each and every way.

I have a weird attraction for Jemele. Personality wise, she seems like the perfect chick but for a woman from Detroit to actually be a 49er fan, that's a no go. I'd rather you not a be a fan of any team than to actually root against my team.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I have a weird attraction for Jemele. Personality wise, she seems like the perfect chick but for a woman from Detroit to actually be a 49er fan, that's a no go. I'd rather you not a be a fan of any team than to actually root against my team.

So, do i. My thing is I just sense she is a real freak. Like stick a thumb up her azz type. Just me.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

So, do i. My thing is I just sense she is a real freak. Like stick a thumb up her azz type. Just me.

Jemele is one of those chicks that I wouldn't hit SOLEY because I might have to see her again. Y'all remember that Michael Smith story about skipping the date cuz he was playing Madden? I bet if Mike had met her at a bar and been tipsy he would take that home. The problem is having to go to work and dealing with her from then on :ld:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Jemele is one of those chicks that I wouldn't hit SOLEY because I might have to see her again. Y'all remember that Michael Smith story about skipping the date cuz he was playing Madden? I bet if Mike had met her at a bar and been tipsy he would take that home. The problem is having to go to work and dealing with her from then on :ld:

If I wasn't an ESPN personality, yeah, but she also went to Michigan State and I bleed Maize and Blue.
95293_LRG.jpg
After Michigan losses against sparty, there would be a lot of painful fukking going on.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I pretty much hate overly done up weave and makeup. nikkas in here saying she's bad and whatnot would probably drop dead at the sight of this chick without makeup. She's your average slim black girl that wouldn't be caught outside without heavy makeup and weave. She isn't anything special in my honest opinion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cari all dolled up is attractive...but she clearly wears a ton of make up and a lot of weave...so who knows what her real face looks like

The fact that I looked for just some natural pictures of here with no weave and no makeup and couldn't find any tells me all i need to know...

She the kind of chick you bang...then she sits her alarm in the morning to wake up before you so she can put make up, then goes back to bed...you wake up and she got perfect lipstick and concealer on and you just looking like :wtf:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Cari all dolled up is attractive...but she clearly wears a ton of make up and a lot of weave...so who knows what her real face looks like

The fact that I looked for just some natural pictures of here with no weave and no makeup and couldn't find any tells me all i need to know...

She the kind of chick you bang...then she sits her alarm in the morning to wake up before you so she can put make up, then goes back to bed...you wake up and she got perfect lipstick and concealer on and you just looking like :wtf:
i got a homeboy named winston like this lol, the niggga is a flat out prettyboy. he wears makeup and weave as well but he ain't gay.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Cari got more make-up on than a Geisha. what she look like w/o it though?