Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.
what incentive does he have to stop cheating? hoe knew what kinda nikka she got with. you think getting veneers, fake t*ts, and a fake ass like every other build-a-bytch gonna keep a dude faithful? ha

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.
Facts. How OffSet spiraling when Cardi kept it cute despite him embarrassing her publically countless times.

Cardi had enough, she gone breh. Don’t cry after the fact.

* ***** - When A Woman’s Fed Up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Cardi say 'nikka' more than I do by an order of magnitude.
She said it more in this one video than I've literally ever heard any black woman say it, collectively.
Have we ever gotten an explanation as why that's apparently just... fine?
Seems like it's cause she from New York. The Latinos up there spew that shyt so, I guess, folks just got used to it

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun :banderas:

He was fukking women Cardi had beef with, they were posting pics of him cheating on IG, and talking about they been in his house, their marital bed and even her daughter’s room.

She can do whatever she wants and it still wouldn’t be bad enough. At least she’s not fukking his enemies. What a benevolent woman :mjgrin:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Didn’t listen but Offset in the wrong

michael-jordan-pay-phone.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Welp that's the woman he chose to wife and have 3 kids with and that's who she chose as her husband. They both gotta eat the Ls for dragging us into this...I don't ever him from him except music she's the only one that's on live like the typical bird... At some point somebody gotta snatch that phone from her