Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knows who he married. At some point you gotta take your L with humility. nikka didn’t marry Ashley Banks, he wed a former stripper whose claim to fame is sex raps she didn’t even write. The fukk you expect?
Exactly

Breh married a stripper whore, let this be a lesson to other young men

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
He knows who he married. At some point you gotta take your L with humility. nikka didn’t marry Ashley Banks, he wed a former stripper whose claim to fame is sex raps she didn’t even write. The fukk you expect?

1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
But from the sounds of it, she's been loyal the whole time and been trying to be a good wife

Offset just kept doing her dirty, so she had enough :manny:

Now she's a free agent :mjgrin:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.
Cardi doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt tho, she literally said out loud “what yall want me to do? Leave him? That’s my husband!” :mjlol: mfs perpetuate dysfunction and then get mad when it impacts their personal life. Offset a dawg and she knows that, she stayed with him and chose that :yeshrug:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.
you come outta retirement from a 7 year old account and THIS is what you decide to post? :gucci:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cardi say 'nikka' more than I do by an order of magnitude.
She said it more in this one video than I've literally ever heard any black woman say it, collectively.
Have we ever gotten an explanation as why that's apparently just... fine?
“We all from such and such and that’s just what we do. You don’t understand you not from here”

And why do chicks always use something related to the kid to hurt the father?