Car companies stand to make billions by charging you monthly fees for add-on features like heated se

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
"Yes I will be paying for the car in cash!"

"very well... And what banking account shall we charge for your monthly ac/heating usage?"

giphy.webp

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They are already doing this but if this ain’t some madness.

So I’m guessing this law got passed right under our noses huh :martin:

How I already pay 30k for a car and then I gotta pay a monthly fee to use its features?!

It ain’t costing them shyt for stuff like remote start to function.

The downside to implementing computers into cars smfh.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Should be good for stock holders if these companies are paying dividends, but as consumers, this is some vampiric shyt. :martin:

I'll ride old-schools as long as I can find fuel, but if the stations are all gone because of "climate change" :sadcam:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They are already doing this but if this ain’t some madness.

So I’m guessing this law got passed right under our noses huh :martin:

How I already pay 30k for a car and then I gotta pay a monthly fee to use its features?!

It ain’t costing them shyt for stuff like remote start to function.

The downside to implementing computers into cars smfh.

I think Tesla was the first to start this shyt. Ford said they were going to find ways to start doing the same. They're treating cars like phones with these "software updates." Only difference, we don't pay for phone updates...at the moment :francis:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
BMW tried that bullshyt… it backfired :mjlol:

Heated seats literally been a standard feature for damn near 20 years now they want to charge a monthly fee for it? Yeah good luck with that shyt
What happens when every car manufacturer blatantly disregards price fixing laws and all decide to do this at the same time?
Are Americans going to stop buying cars to protest?

Will the Congress that receives campaign contributions from these corporations do anything about it?

The answer is no.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
management consultants ruin everything.
I can guarantee a McKinsey guy working at Toyota and Ford came up with this asinine concept.

We need more people working outside of the system in tech to ensure we have open-source software and ways to access the data to get around these subscriptions.