Car breh's, what's your opinion on Maserati and Alfa Romero vehicles?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I own an Alfa AMA

Maserati’s are trash. They have a high ass price point and they have hella basic features and interior. They are like the worse car to get if you wanna spend 100k on. Check this review guy on it to understand just how bad a Maserati truly is...

Which model, I like their crossover/suv
Maserati and Alfa have a great racing pedigree and have crafted some beautiful vehicles. Have you run into any reliability problems with your Alfa?

Dr. Claw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
M.A.D.
In Europe Alfas were cool, but were known for their electrical fukkups and general shyt build quality. That hasn't changed. The driving experience is why you would go Alfa. Because MURRICA, it's a luxury brand over here but over there they actually had some fairly "regular" ass cars like the 147. (The Dodge Dart of recent -- which was more like a "Neon" actually was built with some Alfa parts -- I think the transmission).

Now? Build quality is still suspect but I'd fukk with a Giulia. Stelvio is way too expensive for what is essentially a commodity in the USA car market.

As for Maserati, that brand cache has gone into the toilet especially in the Fiat era, but their rarity is what usually gets people hype. I remember when the Biturbo was siced back in the day (the BMW 3 series of the era was in every way a superior car). As was said above, their interiors are "parts bin" and their price tag is crack pipe.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that Alfa Romero Quadrifoglio tho....:whoo:

l-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-di-6-underground.jpg
How Reliable Is the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Which model, I like their crossover/suv
Maserati and Alfa have a great racing pedigree and have crafted some beautiful vehicles. Have you run into any reliability problems with your Alfa?

I have a Guilia. I mentioned earlier in the thread I took it in once for servicing a part that forced the car to be stuck in a specific drive mode and disabled the keyless start. Besides that its been fine but I don’t drive much so take that with a grain of salt. Had it for a year in a half only put like 7k miles on it.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
In Europe Alfas were cool, but were known for their electrical fukkups and general shyt build quality. That hasn't changed. The driving experience is why you would go Alfa. Because MURRICA, it's a luxury brand over here but over there they actually had some fairly "regular" ass cars like the 147. (The Dodge Dart of recent -- which was more like a "Neon" actually was built with some Alfa parts -- I think the transmission).

Now? Build quality is still suspect but I'd fukk with a Giulia. Stelvio is way too expensive for what is essentially a commodity in the USA car market.

As for Maserati, that brand cache has gone into the toilet especially in the Fiat era, but their rarity is what usually gets people hype. I remember when the Biturbo was siced back in the day (the BMW 3 series of the era was in every way a superior car). As was said above, their interiors are "parts bin" and their price tag is crack pipe.
Interesting

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a blacked out 159 back in the day, shyt was ice cold for the ladies :whew:

Mechanically? A fukkin lemon.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One of my lady friends push a Maserati lol it’s kind of a random luxury car to own in my opinion. I would get something better at that price point