Car breh's, what's your opinion on Maserati and Alfa Romero vehicles?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maserati, and Alfa Romeo are owned by Chrysler, so don't expect the quality that the sticker price suggests. If nikkaz was to spend money just to say they have something perceived as a status symbol then do your thing, but you're not paying for quality built vehicles.
This. Fiat-Chrysler are struggling, the only thing that’s keeping them afloat is Ram and Jeep. Steer away from that Italian American bullshyt.

I wouldn’t be mad at anyone leasing a Gulia or Stelvio though :ehh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This. Fiat-Chrysler are struggling, the only thing that’s keeping them afloat is Ram and Jeep. Steer away from that Italian American bullshyt.

I wouldn’t be mad at anyone leasing a Gulia or Stelvio though :ehh:

The Charger, Challenger, Durango is keeping them alive too, unless I'm wrong and Dodge isn't under Fiat?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I have three friends with Maserati's and they haven't had any issues out of their cars. In fact, my homegirl has a Levante and I was highly considering leasing one, we will see when rona passes.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Charger, Challenger, Durango is keeping them alive too, unless I'm wrong and Dodge isn't under Fiat?
To a degree yes. The Charger sold just under 100k last year, surprisingly. Don’t know about the Durango I haven’t looked.

If they were to rely on that they’d be in even more trouble considering all the money they put into those platforms.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own an Alfa AMA

Maserati’s are trash. They have a high ass price point and they have hella basic features and interior. They are like the worse car to get if you wanna spend 100k on. Check this review guy on it to understand just how bad a Maserati truly is...

Lease or finance? How long have you had it? Any quality control issues? Any unexpected repairs?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Lease or finance? How long have you had it? Any quality control issues? Any unexpected repairs?

Leased it. Had it for a year and half now. I had to take it in once cause there was some issue (can’t remember what part) that was causing the car to only stay in one drive mode and disabled the keyless automatic start from the fob. Took it in, got it repaired and under the warranty and thats it. No other issues. Granted I don’t drive it very much. Only have like 6k miles.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I own an Alfa AMA

Maserati’s are trash. They have a high ass price point and they have hella basic features and interior. They are like the worse car to get if you wanna spend 100k on. Check this review guy on it to understand just how bad a Maserati truly is...

I fukk with Doug, he said that the only Maserati to buy is the GranTurismo, have to see what he says about the levante.