Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fair enough, just remember the kevin smith podcast both them thought that was a Wheedon thing IIRC
The movie has like 4 ass shots all of them were whedon except for the one where she was doing a leg sweep against one of the terrorists in the beginning. Whedon also added flash falling on her boobs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thinking is the ass shots was all Wheedon....thanks for the spoiler tho :takedat:

no, that was classic snyder. Plus that scene was in the early trailers

Yes..... Snyder the same guy who made Sucker Punch and on record stated if he made Batman Begins, he would’ve had a scene with Bruce getting raped and sucking a dikk

Any ass shot was definitely Snyder

Martha

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This fukkin movie better be phenomenal cause lord knows i wont be looking at the screen wanting to fukk her.

She might be the most unattractive heorin since Ripley from Alien:scust:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This fukkin movie better be phenomenal cause lord knows i wont be looking at the screen wanting to fukk her.

She might be the most unattractive heorin since Ripley from Alien:scust:
Sigourney weaver can be sexy, you ever see heartbreakers

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Sigourney weaver can be sexy, you ever see heartbreakers
No, but i definitely seen her flat ass in aliens:scust:

120530_CB_underwear.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
there was more than one? lol sheesh....the one where fruity flash and bruce get off the plane
Yes there was multiple and it was whedon. There's a reason patty Jenkins was liking stories on Twitter of whedon no longer making a film in the dceu. She wasn't happy with what he did with her in the film. The rumours going around was that joss wasn't well liked on set but :manny:

There's a reason he's not doing batgirl anymore. After his wonder woman script leaked and it was sexist garbage and all the me too stuff that came out about him it's clear the type of person joss is. And that's a person who puts in repeated ass shots and has people falling on boobs in multiple films.

Anyway, now the conversation has moved from brie Larson ass to gal gadot ass. :mjlol: we are all dedicating too many words to two asses that basically don't exist.

Last edited: