Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

this site is always overreaching

Danvers was upset because of Fury getting dusted.

Carol and Maria’s relationship changed forever once she was taken away. And even after she regained her memories of Maria and earth, she still had all of her memories of when she left and all the planets/galaxies she went to. She chose to leave earth for good. Her bond with Fury was stronger than Maria’s unfortunately because the NEW Carol knew Fury longer than Maria.

Monica is probably salty because Maria probably talked about her and missed her all the time. I doubt Carol even knew she had cancer or died for that matter. But I’m sure they’re going to explain it in the movie.

but that’s not why she was mean mugging Thanos :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wouldn’t say that but it coming before endgame definitely helped it make a billion. It’s an okay movie maybe they shouldn’t have gotten brie
Nobody liked Thor until he went all comedy. His first two movies got shyt on. They stuck with him and found an approach that worked. Should be the same here. Brie got like one movie and a cameo in Endgame and people are calling for her head. I thought she was done in Endgame for how little she was there.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nobody liked Thor until he went all comedy. His first two movies got shyt on. They stuck with him and found an approach that worked. Should be the same here. Brie got like one movie and a cameo in Endgame and people are calling for her head. I thought she was done in Endgame for how little she was there.

She doesnt have the “it” factor like the original big three (cap, thor, iron man) have to carry scenes/movies and even look how little BP was in the MCU But every scene he was in you felt his presence.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She doesnt have the “it” factor like the original big three (cap, thor, iron man) have to carry scenes/movies and even look how little BP was in the MCU But every scene he was in you felt his presence.
The only one of those to really carry a movie was RDJ.

Let's be honest here. She's a woman and no woman is really gonna be said to have that "it" factor. At some point they're going to have to figure the female superhero out. Might as well be now with her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
More people like this movie than any other female comic book hero movie fr

I think most people who dont like her or say she doesnt have the " it" factor say that becasue of how and when the character was introduced.

They brought her her between infinity war and end game. She wasnt part of the buildup or saga. She was gone.

And now that the xmen deal has been completed in addition to other new characters, CM won't have to carry the mantle.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think most people who dont like her or say she doesnt have the " it" factor say that becasue of how and when the character was introduced.

They brought her her between infinity war and end game. She wasnt part of the buildup or saga. She was gone.

And now that the xmen deal has been completed in addition to other new characters, CM won't have to carry the mantle.

Maybe.... but others

Well.... we know who they are, what they are and what they are doing. No need to really comment on that. :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Maybe.... but others

Well.... we know who they are, what they are and what they are doing. No need to really comment on that. :mjgrin:

It don’t really matter to me at this point.

This is my captain marvel going forward

:noah:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
True, thor movies weren’t really all good. Idk what she’ll be like in the sequel but they need some good action scenes cuz doing that again with her ain’t gon cut it