Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The movie is set to be in the 90s but wasn't her origin (woman struck by lighting) referenced in Dr strange? :patrice:

Funny enough - I was watching it this afternoon.

The woman they mention has schizophrenia, a chip in her head and she's 22. I don't think it could be the same person :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yea..... SMH sitting at where MOS and SS was around the same day.... but the same guys calling this a flop in no shape or form considered THOSE flops

Martha
If you feel the need to equate SS to an established franchise like spiderman which has averaged 800mill + then you must be really desperate. And I don't know what sites u have visited but over here its always been stated MOS underperformed to say anything else is just intellectually dishonest. The worse thing is when ppl say bu bu but it's because of superman returns no it isn't.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you feel the need to equate SS to an established franchise like spiderman which has averaged 800mill + then you must be really desperate. And I don't know what sites u have visited but over here its always been stated MOS underperformed to say anything else is just intellectually dishonest. The worse thing is when ppl say bu bu but it's because of superman returns no it isn't.

No no no man.... I dont feel I need to equate anything.

What I'm saying is the same people that are creating threads calling it a flop or in said same thread calling it a flop are the same people who would say them other movies were successes.

Its a straight up "oochie wally or one mic" moment.

Like I said before with something else since the same people never love to admit or use the "goalpostmoving" reference.

Sometimes its like with Marvel and DC, the 3pt line is different. Cats hold Marvel at an NBA range 3pt line, but DC is held at an HS/College range 3pt line. If thats how cats want to play it, then fine but just be honest with the lack of consistency.

We never created threads boasting/clowning week to week averages before but now cats all of a sudden are..... thats really desperate

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Avengers 3 Director Says Captain Marvel is Not in Infinity War

While she was never officially confirmed to be a part of the film’s ensemble, Carol Danvers has been closely associated with the Infinity War film, since she was often rumored to be making her first appearance in the 2018 film. Now, it looks as though fans may actually have to wait until the 2019 solo outing before they finally get to see Larson’s Captain Marvel make her long-awaited debut on the big screen.

Infinity War co-director Joe Russo confirmed that Larson will not be in the third Avengers film while speaking with Comicbook.com this past weekend, saying “She’s not in Avengers 3.” The director, however, did not further elaborate on Marvel’s big screen plans for the character, or what her involvement may be in the currently untitled Avengers 4, which the Russos are also directing, and will be hitting theaters in 2019, just one year after Infinity War does.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think we had known this before. She was going to be in the 4th one.
I think the next Avengers will be them mostly taking massive Ls. Then the 4th will be victory where she will play a role. Plus her arc in the solo will set-up Secret Invasion for Phase 4. :blessed:

My guess:
Her origin of getting powers and being involved with SHIELD and the Skrull/Kree War.
The Skrull Kree War will take her to space. Then she will win a major battle for the Kree and be just chillin' with the Kree living happily ever after until she hears about Thanos' coming to earth or that the Skrull have started their earth infiltration.
Then she comes back in 4 to wreck shop!

Her solo is definitely going to be Marvel's hardest character launch. No prior appearance, not that popular in other media and this period piece origin will make the degree of difficulty high. But I respect the ambition.
#Marvelgang :ahh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also, Skrulls have to have infiltrated Shield in some capacity and can be easily retconned in since they are officially usable as awhole. The other question is.......who's been replaced?:merchant:
TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif