Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to be set in the 90's?:patrice:

Interesting to see how this connects (or if it doesn't) to Infinity War.

But they really trying to set in secret invasion for after IW then :feedme::wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In what Universe is homecoming a flop? :gucci:

The movie has made over 3 times it's budget.
It's not just about making its budget the standard for spiderman movies are a little higher.. The lowest spiderman made about 700+ this movie might just have the legs to do that but what does that say. Despite being in the MCU and having iron man it still made roughly as much as ASM2 :francis:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_otjpjpY46k1uuve6po1_1280.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cz0ux9i.png

flop where nikka :hhh:

even with double the production value the movie still made $$ and it's not done yet

Yea..... SMH sitting at where MOS and SS was around the same day.... but the same guys calling this a flop in no shape or form considered THOSE flops

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Skrulls looking at the Avengers line-up like

"Nice roster - sure would be a shame if some of you had been replaced... :sas1:"
If they make Ross a Skrull and reveal the whole Civil War was orchestrated just to drive everybody apart

If Fury was never Fury and he and Carol been prisoners of the Skrulls for the last twenty years

So much potential fukkery here :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The movie is set to be in the 90s but wasn't her origin (woman struck by lighting) referenced in Dr strange? :patrice:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If they make Ross a Skrull and reveal the whole Civil War was orchestrated just to drive everybody apart

If Fury was never Fury and he and Carol been prisoners of the Skrulls for the last twenty years

So much potential fukkery here :wow:

If they replaced Cap :merchant:

Fury would be a good one. That puts us in Maria Hill: Director Of SHIELD territory. :ehh:

Either Clint or Natasha too. They know each other well, and one of them will fukk up around the other one, leading to suspicion.:patrice:

All I know is that the first time one character leans over to another and says "He Loves You:shaq::demonic:". we've fallen and we can't turn back :wow:

Last edited: