CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So why do you have a problem with a random doctor being on a Hydra hit list....but not a high school student?Or a reporter?
higher probability of the latter 2 stumbling upon info accidentally and revealing it to the public..Just couldnt see how a surgeon could be a problem. Who were the student and reporter again i am drawing a blank..

Like I said, the algorithm targeted random people. There was no rhyme or reason to it. Sitwell even said it could be something as random as an email, or who you voted for. I could understand if they listed 10 super heroes/MCU people of interest but they didn't.

Fred.
:ld:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
higher probability of the latter 2 stumbling upon info accidentally and revealing it to the public..Just couldnt see how a surgeon could be a problem. Who were the student and reporter again i am drawing a blank..

:ld:

They were nobodies....the quote I gave in the first post is what Sitwell said. A high school student from Iowa City and a reporter from Cairo. Mixed in with Banner and the Secretary Of Defense. Based on random shyt like emails, phone conversations, and voting patterns.

A doctor (or a kid in high school) being a "threat" shows how wide their definition of the word threat was. There was no real rhyme or reason to it.

Fred.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
his "active time" doesnt but the vague time period of when he goes from broken man to sorcerer supreme does. Pacing hurt the movie. To wrap it up as well hes got such a photographic memory from being a doctor was kinda weak:ld:
he didn't become the sorcerer supreme at the end of the film he was still a rookie as Wong mentions he has much to learn and strange put up the eye of agamotto because he wasn't ready for it yet. He was kinda getting lucky in his fights throughout the film or using certain situation to his advantage it was clear he was good but not master level.Thor ragnorok shows that he has become way better at magic and now wears the time stone meaning he has at least a good understanding and skill at it. Strange was quoted multiple times to be naturally gitfed in the mystic arts, yes the photo memory helps but that natural talent is what really sets him apart (he also astral studies when sleeping lol so that helps). also consider that the dormammu time loop went on for years like maybe hundreds (imma see if i can find the director/writer commentary on that scene) so the man got experience out the ass. Strange will be Sorcerer supreme after his sequel imo.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: