Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

tkuuysff-000223125.jpg

2jcc601.jpg

aerhadfhas-EWCVR1411-1412-A.jpg
fhkmsfh-ewcvr1411-1412-b.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Forbes Mag writer Mark Hughes.....Saw it twice.....say's it tops The Avengers:ehh:

"....that’s what it all boils down to, dear readers; This is the best Marvel yet, with the greatest superhero action on film. It’s immense, marvelous action-packed fun, but with a fantastically detailed and emotionally powerful character-driven story matched by equally fabulous performances. The Marvel heroes have never been better than they are in Captain America: Civil War, and after two viewings with time in between to consider what I saw and compare it to other films, I am left feeling certain that Civil War has replaced The Avengers as the single greatest pure superhero movie ever made."
:banderas: marvel really did it again!!!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Forbes Mag writer Mark Hughes.....Saw it twice.....say's it tops The Avengers:ehh:

"....that’s what it all boils down to, dear readers; This is the best Marvel yet, with the greatest superhero action on film. It’s immense, marvelous action-packed fun, but with a fantastically detailed and emotionally powerful character-driven story matched by equally fabulous performances. The Marvel heroes have never been better than they are in Captain America: Civil War, and after two viewings with time in between to consider what I saw and compare it to other films, I am left feeling certain that Civil War has replaced The Avengers as the single greatest pure superhero movie ever made."
This dude loved BvS and is saying this. :leon:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I JUST CAME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :banderas:

fukk MARVEL FOR PUSHING THE PANTHER GAWD BYKE !!!

WE NEED IT NOW !!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... my dikk hard bruhhhhhhh

UK Getting this April.. fucc ya'll im in that hoe :lawd:

For real, Spider-man should of got pushed back to 2018. That movie will make money even with a push back.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
just came back from an advanced screening. This is the goat comic book movie hands down. This version of spider man is what we always wanted. The black panther movie is going to crush the building. DC needs to take notes. And this is from a person that enjoyed B vs S
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I`m gonna be in Vegas when this drops, still going to catch this though :wow:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just came back from an advanced screening. This is the goat comic book movie hands down. This version of spider man is what we always wanted. The black panther movie is going to crush the building. DC needs to take notes. And this is from a person that enjoyed B vs S

Better than The Dark Knight, Spider-man 2, and Iron Man? :merchant: