Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
VSY3Dm5.png

Not a big spoiler, just a more expanded, but low res pic of an earlier scene we've seen in the trailer, but with black excellence present :wow:

It might give a better idea of the order of a couple events tho, so i kept it spoiler'd just in case.

edit - lol definitely a small spoiler now that i've looked at it again

Another shot of it.

tumblr_o4klxpud561qzyoxwo1_540.gif

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I saw B v S last night and no Civil War trailer was attached. :wtb: Only Suicide Squad and X-Men.
did you watch it IMAX? I did and they did show all 3 of those audience went nuts went they showed Spidey :blessed: they did good in showing Spidey in the trailer heard some ppl saying they didn't even know he was gonna be in it :wow:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
did you watch it IMAX? I did and they did show all 3 of those audience went nuts went they showed Spidey :blessed: they did good in showing Spidey in the trailer heard some ppl saying they didn't even know he was gonna be in it :wow:

No I watched the Real 3D version though. I guess I'll have to watch again in IMAX.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
batman and superman need to go away for like 7-10 years and make a triumphant return when the stink of this wears off.

it really is batman and robin all over again. they have flown over the shark.

Not really. Batman(and Alfred) was the only thing AMAZING about the movie. DC needs to just cut there losses and understand batman is all they have that is working.(And then build around batman and suicide squad)

They showed wonder woman flash cyborg and aquaman and im not hyped to see ANY of them in a solo flick. And this is from someone who is geeked as hell about guardians 2 and antman and the wasp :wow:

The thought of those words EVER coming out of mouth is unbelievable. But here we are and I can say with 100% confidence that I'm more excited about see the guardians and antman sequel. ANTMAN SEQUEL!!!!! Over a solo flash and wonder woman movie.

Something isn't working over there at DC.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
how did you find it (in the most unspoilery) way please

Well I know you don't like Zack Snyder, but he's ok in my book when it comes to action and special effects. Film was solid to me for the most part and basically in the same vibe/tone as Man of Steel. Luther was the weakest link about the film along with Goyer's writing.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well I know you don't like Zack Snyder, but he's ok in my book when it comes to action and special effects. Film was solid to me for the most part and basically in the same vibe/tone as Man of Steel
:francis::mjcry:
Luther was the weakest link about the film along with Goyer's writing.
considering the script had a million rewrites how do you know what was goyer's and what was terrio/Affleck breh:jbhmm:

Last edited: