Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
if he actually does survive civil war then im sure he's going to stick around until 2019 which is when infinity war 2 drops
Bra it has to.............. this is one of Cap's best moments in comics .....period
captain-america-confronting-thanos.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly. ex-fukking-actly.

marvel just gets it man. the rollout for civil war has been fukking flawless.

remember when cap & buck vs. iron man had everyone flipping the fukk out?

then they topped it with black panther hitting mach 5 in the tunnel (plus kicking buck dead in his shyt), plus tony catching a bullet at point blank and looking at buck like... :dwillhuh:

and now they just broke out their ace. spidey. without spoiling a fukking thing about him besides that a.) the costume looks dope, b.) he'll be doing cool spidey shyt, and c.) tony stark is still a pompous a$$hole. :russ:

as someone with no vested interest in rooting for DC over Marvel, or vice versa, you have to admire what Marvel has built. and continues to build upon.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Kinda sucks that we won't be seeing Venom in the MCU because of Sony. Hell I think we won't be seeing a lot of Peter's supporting crew (MJ, Stacey, Harry etc.) because of the Zendaya casting of some random broad and Peter's BFF being some asian kid :beli:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
spiderman at the end of the trailer seems so forced

lmao marvel shook of the GOAT BvS already begging to try to remain relevant with spidey - throwing away a big surprise in this trailer