Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How does ironman know Spidey...did they have a good relationship in the comics
i dont know how theyre playing it up in this movie but Spider- Man in the comics was an Avenger at one point (just like every other hero)
as of right now...
Spider-Man is basically the new and improved Tony Stark in the book

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
ASM2 outfit is still the GOAT imo

amazing_spider_man_2___times_square_by_brandonogilberto-d9g329i.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They revealed too damn much in the trailer just like batman vs superman trailer 2 did. But lets see how people wont bytch about that.

I said that yesterday...the point of a trailer is to get everyone interested in a movie...for movies like this you really don't even need trailers...people are packing theaters with or without trailers. I personally would have kept Spidey a surprise

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Sorta mixed with the Spidey appearance. At one hand, I love that they went with the 1960's animated classic look but I'm not accustomed to the child voice acting just yet and the CG looks TERRIBLE... something they need to touch up quick before the release of the film.

CG aint final yet for the film, even with Black Panther his CG wasn't finish either. So things will most likely look better on release date which is almost 2 months away.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
my guess
Iron-Man. People keep saying how sad the ending is, and Iron-Man is the character who people are most emotionally invested in in the MCU.

See I'm thinking we get multiple deaths. NO WAY At your spoiler tho. Maybe Cap - much like the book and Hawkeye/Widow - because what could they do against a cosmic threat like Thanos.