Capcom wants to make a new Marvel vs game!!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They say this shyt every year at events like this and don't ever do nothing about it. "Ohhhh we're thinking about SFXT2 yeah! :gladbron:" "Hmmmm never say never bout MK vs SF"... :whoo:" "Well we're always considering reviving stuff like Darkstalkers... :jbhmm:"This time it's: "It's our DREAM to make Mahvel 4 one day, for SURE! :blessed:(Ignore the all-time flop that was the actual MVC 4 :dead:)". Sure pals. :unimpressed: Best you'll get is Strider Hiryu in a $30 DLC pack for Super duper SF 6 in 2026 and a $20 Deadpool "collab" skin to go along with it. :francis::camby:

:comeon: They have never talked about SFxT 2 and everyone was demanding TxSF from Harada.

Ono & Capcom were both on record saying DS collection needed to hit a sales target to show higher ups and it never did. Capcom never said another word after that collection flopped.

Capcom doesn’t want SF x MK because of the fatalities, and Boon doesn’t want because then they’ll have to admit their trash animation. Only MK players want that game.

As for marvel 5 Capcom & Disney went all out EVO has custom made arcade cabinets. It this is really gonna happen Disney needs to give capcom creative control.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It better be 3v3. No more 2v2 stuff. That felt like going from living in a mansion to going back to having to live in a studio apartment. I knew MVCI was doomed the moment they announced it was 2v2.

And the MVC collection is already bought by me. I'm sure its gonna make enough money to support a new MVC game.

The only problem is disney. Bob Igor's ego is too big to just get out of the way unfortunately. :francis: But we'll see how it goes.

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
Honestly I’d rather see Capcom vs SNK 3
Capcom vs SNK doesn't really have that aura from the arcade days anymore imo, i don't want Capcom to work on that. I would be fine with SNK doing it tho'.

MvC4 is probably next anyway.

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
It better be 3v3. No more 2v2 stuff. That felt like going from living in a mansion to going back to having to live in a studio apartment. I knew MVCI was doomed the moment they announced it was 2v2.

And the MVC collection is already bought by me. I'm sure its gonna make enough money to support a new MVC game.

The only problem is disney. Bob Igor's ego is too big to just get out of the way unfortunately. :francis: But we'll see how it goes.
If it ain't 3v3 I don't want that shyt. Mahvel is 3v3 only you can still do the active tag and have assists (DBFZ does this to a degree so its possible). If they worried about characters only being used as assists or whatever just balance them better.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Smh I was thinking they were already working on one
Why do I give a fukk about them "wanting" to make one
We wouldn't see that for like another 5 years

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This. We need more representation

Blade hopefully has a shot next time around. They thought he'd be too similar to dante in three

Miles morales is guaranteed though. Wonder if he'll replace Peter or if they'll just give him a slightly different movement + his exclusive powers :jbhmm:

Which is wild since Capcom all but jacked Blade's whole style to create Dante :mjlol:

You spot on tho, more black folks are needed. The most glaring thing about MvC3 and all the cinematic trailers, was not a negro in sight except Storm here n there.

Given the climate, i could see all of Black Panther, Miles, Storm, Blade and Falcon in future rosters. For sure the first three. Miles will probably be different enough from Peter where they can have both, since he can do hadukens and weapon constructs with his bio electricity.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Which is wild since Capcom all but jacked Blade's whole style to create Dante :mjlol:

You spot on tho, more black folks are needed. The most glaring thing about MvC3 and all the cinematic trailers, was not a negro in sight except Storm here n there.

Given the climate, i could see all of Black Panther, Miles, Storm, Blade and Falcon in future rosters. For sure the first three. Miles will probably be different enough from Peter where they can have both, since he can do hadukens and weapon constructs with his bio electricity.
:stopitslime:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Smh I was thinking they were already working on one
Why do I give a fukk about them "wanting" to make one
We wouldn't see that for like another 5 years
they're trolling. the game is already being worked on. the real question is will it be good

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:yeshrug:I rather have a Capcom vs Capcom game.
Capcom Fighting All-stars was cancelled and Capcom Fighting Jam was mid at best. They have more than enough characters to make a great fighting game but fumbled it.

If they ever make another game using an only Capcom characters, Day 0 cop.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ill take it as long as the X-Men are representen, since I already know the Avengers are a lock. And by that meaning:

Wolverine
Cyclops
Storm
Jean Grey
Gambit
Iceman
Magneto

All of them have been in previos Capcom games so theres no excuse not to bring them back.

New Marvel characters Id like to see in though?

Blade, Moon Knight or Sentry :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It should be fine now since Disney owns all the IPs from Fox right? No more X-men exclusion