Can’t keep saying the education system in this country is bad. It’s the parents fault.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
*waiting for the excuses and blame game*

These parents are terrible and even worse they might in their 30s,40s and hell even 50 but they minds are actually 18 years old they damn selves..

My brother in law told me how he was like one of the hand few of black men at my nephew parent teacher conference meeting

Also a lot of parents didn’t even show up

Look at the stats of all these schools around the country and u be like wow at the poor math and reading skills these kids have

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I guess when AI infinitely expands the effectiveness of education while drastically minimizing the cost of education, and the teachers unions are the ones standing in the way of that - only then will you begin to realize that the purpose of the education system is not for educating children but rather is a job program for adults. This is evident by the vast growth in administrative and oversight jobs rather than teacher jobs over previous decades

As for the kids, it is not an education institute but rather a center of indoctrination and conformity

A lot of you, and the general public, don't even know where to begin. Tell me more about an education system in a capitalist society that doesn't even begin to teach the students how to manage capital. It's a racket. One part job program, one part daycare, one part institute of conformity

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They don't value it, cause the education they got wasn't good.

This is what happens when the quality off education is based on your income. This is a deep rooted problem, created by the system
Bro..if you’re talking about advanced Math,Science …ok

Reading and Spelling ??????

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If your kids can’t read that’s your fault.
Facts. I have seen it first hand. Got two cousins. Both had kids a day apart. Both kids are now 8

They live on the same street. One child is thriving. Her mom has her currently doing 5th grade work and she is going into the third this year.

Her cousin can barely fukking read. All the mother does is drop off her off at school. She does nothing extra

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I guess when AI infinitely expands the effectiveness of education while drastically minimizing the cost of education, and the teachers unions are the ones standing in the way of that - only then will you begin to realize that the purpose of the education system is not for educating children but rather is a job program for adults. This is evident by the vast growth in administrative and oversight jobs rather than teacher jobs over previous decades

As for the kids, it is not an education institute but rather a center of indoctrination and conformity

A lot of you, and the general public, don't even know where to begin. Tell me more about an education system in a capitalist society that doesn't even begin to teach the students how to manage capital. It's a racket. One part job program, one part daycare, one part institute of conformity
AI can’t teach curiosity which is the foundation of learning.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
AI can’t teach curiosity which is the foundation of learning.
Which may be part of the problem, kids think they know everything, with all the information of the world in the palm of their hands that problem is exacerbated, helping to kill curiosity and wonder that would usually lead to a deep dive down a rabbit hole learning about a topic, but now is just a quick search, a cold fact.......doesn't require brain power