cant find 5 xbox 1 console exclusives over 80 rating on metacritic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over 80?

Quick, change the thread title to over 90 and define "console exclusive" or else this will backfire :mjcry:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dun....DUn.......DUNNNNNN!

This thread is the smoking gun.

And fresh off the heels of a thread where many brehs openly admitted not finishing many of these top tier exclusive single player experiences.:lupe: Someone tell Microsoft to spend a fraction of the budget and make a 45 minute campaign exclusive game. Brehs would never know that after they lose interest in that first 44 minutes that the wasn't even more to the shyt.

nikkas out here got Aloy and Drake waiting for them to save the world...but they'll never come back. :mjlol:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'd interested in stats on what Sony exclusive multiplayer experiences brehs are still playing in their current rotation compared to Xbox owners, though. :jbhmm:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Dun....DUn.......DUNNNNNN!

This thread is the smoking gun.

And fresh off the heels of a thread where many brehs openly admitted not finishing many of these top tier exclusive single player experiences.:lupe: Someone tell Microsoft to spend a fraction of the budget and make a 45 minute campaign exclusive game. Brehs would never know that after they lose interest in that first 44 minutes that the wasn't even more to the shyt.

nikkas out here got Aloy and Drake waiting for them to save the world...but they'll never come back. :mjlol:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'd interested in stats on what Sony exclusive multiplayer experiences brehs are still playing in their current rotation compared to Xbox owners, though. :jbhmm:
why does it have to be multiplayer?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
why does it have to be multiplayer?
Well, I imagine you made this thread because, personally, you think your thread premise has weight in a determination of the viability of the Xbox.

I actually agree that it does. If a person leans towards single player experiences that aren't satisfied by multi-plat products they'd be pouring jelly on themselves for copping an X1 over Playstation.

I'm offering a related point that contributes to the discussion - the quality of multiplayer games not available to the other available console...since you did state console exclusives.

What's your opinion on a console player who values exclusive multiplayer experiences over single player in regards to chosing a console?