Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They were due for a game like this the way they’ve been playing lately …..can’t rely on miracle comebacks and heroics every week …. Team looked shell shocked …never seen them arguing with eachother that much in a game ….but it is what it is …you play like shyt you don’t execute that’s what happens ….so much shyt to clean up going into this bye week ..Deion is going to have to do an incredible job to get them ready for the second half of the year

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Welp this is what happens when your only talent is at the skill positions. The front and d line is d2 quality. They can’t stop nobody and the o line can’t pick up a blitz to save their life.

Also Sheduer doesn’t know what to do when the play breaks down. He refuses to run and he takes bad sacks or makes awful throws. That last pick was terrible he could have just ran out of bounds and gave the kicker a chance.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why hasn't anyone taught him how to throw away the ball?

He has been doing this goofy shyt since his freshman year at Jackson St.

Dude plays a lot like Dak Prescott.

I laugh when dudes talk about the nfl and first round etc

Nikka just a 2023 Everett gholston

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeesh...... they'll still get a bowl game tho.

you niccas praying on Prime's downfall are something else tho
With that schedule after the bye they had to get win #5 here and hope to get a 6th at home, stuck on 4 now I think it will be impossible. It ain't even like they're getting better either, they get more undisciplined by the week