Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Does Travis actually prefer DB or WR?

Gonna be an interesting player in the nfl

Whichever position pays the most.

But at the end of the day, it will depend on his speed. If he has 4.3 speed, then he's probably playing WR.

But honestly, right now, he looks like he runs a 4.5 or 4.47 at best.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Deion gotta get off that bullshyt and play Cormani. It's maddening. They have a chance to make a big bowl game. They're gonna need him against UCLA. WASHINGTON STATE, AND OREGON STATE.

What you mean by big bowl game? Like a New Years Day Bowl?

I think Colorado gets to 7 wins, maybe 8. People want to see them play so if they can get bowl eligible, Deion & Shedeur’s star power will get them into a bowl they probably wouldn’t have gotten in if he wasn’t there

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He spinning into a gut shot if this Oregon or UCLA breh. Attrition is why people wanted him to focus more (not only) at corner.

But Im happy to see breh back balling.

Stanford trash, but you're right about his gravity.
“Buhhh buh buh He woulda been decapitated if it was Oregon!!!” :damn:

Bruh shut up talking to me with this goofy shyt …every week it’s another nonsense ass take as if no Oregon defender has ever missed a tackle and every play Travis runs on offense is going to end his career …you sound weird

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
“Buhhh buh buh He woulda been decapitated if it was Oregon!!!” :damn:

Bruh shut up talking to me with this goofy shyt …every week it’s another nonsense ass take as if no Oregon defender has ever missed a tackle and every play Travis runs on offense is going to end his career …you sound weird
I used Oregon cause you're using trash ass Stanford like it wasnt by week 3 he was getting caught from behind against Colorado State (cause he was tired).

But carry on bruh. Just enjoy the game.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I used Oregon cause you're using trash ass Stanford like it wasnt by week 3 he was getting caught from behind against Colorado State (cause he was tired).
He’s been doing this shyt his whole fukking football career nikka…. What the fukk are you even babbling about :gucci: