Canibus Now A HVAC Tech? Gets Called Out By M-80 A Day After Chino XL Passing For Bad Business (Failure to do Chino XL x Canibus LP, Stu Bangas LP+)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So idiots were giving him money without any contractual obligations tied to it… and also, someone’s upset that he’d rather work a “normal job” that provides security and guaranteed income than be a rapper? Copy…🫡 to Canibus

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I come across a post by M-80 or Matthew Markoff within Canibus Group. Normally M-80 is updating Canibus Fans on his movements and new music.

Today he posted a status in the group that stated

"Today was officially my Last Day Working with Canibus!!"

Screenshot 1
Screenshot-20240730-094935-2.png

A member "Joel Branch" asked him what had happened and his reply was

Joel Branch

M-80

Bis got paid in full to do an album produced by Stu Bangas from a 3rd party label 4 years ago and didn't do 1 song

Bis got paid 2.5 years ago to do a full acoustic Bis Hits Cover album with Ross May from Bars & Guitars and has not recorded a single song nor been in contact to coordinate any works with Ross.

Bis got paid 1.5 years ago to do the Bis x Chino album and while Chino has been on top of all his contractual obligations, Bis is over a year behind schedule and the label that advanced the money is sick of all his lies and excuses. Literally told the label he didn't record the songs because he believed the world was going to end but that didn't stop him from reporting to his job as an HVAC Technician everyday. Bis and Chino stood to make 6 figures from the release x tour x merch and Bis still chose to go work a normal job.

Then Bis was paid to promote the release of the SLICC vinyls on his IG for 1 month and made 1 post and refused to do the rest citing vinyls as "out of style acetate Productions of music" like a true fukking moron. It's your album idiot!

In October 2021 I gave Bis $30k cash and told him I would pay him every month whatever he made at his job just to become a rapper again. From Oct 2021-Oct 2022 I made him his work salary x 2.8 and this fukking piece of fukk still chose to go work a normal job versus just being Canibus the rapper.

I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to quit rap and work a normal job if that's what your heart desires but I do have a problem with using me, a person whose name is respected in the industry, to yap people for money and not deliver the goods.

Then Bis teamed up with the Crypto currency weirdo, hence why his IG page looks like complete fukkery instead of sticking to the plan and just releasing music and making x2+ what he would make at work every year. Clearly Canibus didn't become a Crypto Millionaire like his friend promised and I'm sure whoever ordered merch from that other Cani site or bought a Canibus NFT or a Canibus Bitcoin probably regrets it.

I don't tolerate business fukkery when I'm 2 feet in the game and getting better year after year and he has a pinky toe still in the shyt. Let him become an adult and man up for his own bullshyt for the 1st time in his entire life.

Mind you Bis doesn't owe me a single solitary dollar but I'm not going to stand by while he makes a mockery of the last few people that actually want to partake in ensuring new Canibus music gets released.

Screenshot 2
Screenshot-20240730-095057-2.png

Screenshot 3
Screenshot-20240730-095112-2.png
[/b] [/egg]

The group is Canibus on Facebook.
Imagine being this fukking THIRSTY for a Canibus album. Canibus. This dude gotta be white. Who the fukk is THIS THIRSTY for Canibus?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Imagine being this fukking THIRSTY for a Canibus album. Canibus. This dude gotta be white. Who the fukk is THIS THIRSTY for Canibus?
:unimpressed: you do realize that M-80 is a A&R/Manager right?

The same manager despite being an a$$hole himself

Has worked with

Rakim
Crooked I
Chino XL
Wu Tang and some Wu affiliates
Planet Asia

And a couple of others

And yes he's white that been established on here

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So idiots were giving him money without any contractual obligations tied to it… and also, someone’s upset that he’d rather work a “normal job” that provides security and guaranteed income than be a rapper? Copy…🫡 to Canibus

But he was willing to pay him what he was making at his job.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
smh, before my time but he did the best he could with those shytty ass beats, then I heard he joined the army and got kicked out for living up to his name :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:unimpressed: you do realize that M-80 is a A&R/Manager right?

The same manager despite being an a$$hole himself

Has worked with

Rakim
Crooked I
Chino XL
Wu Tang and some Wu affiliates
Planet Asia

And a couple of others

And yes he's white that been established on here
I don't follow A&R trends so I didn't know who he was. I have never met a single Canibus Stan so hearing a dude admit to giving fam multiple moneybags, is wild to me. Who the fukk is this thirsty for Canibus?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he was willing to pay him what he was making at his job.
Maybe he enjoyed his normal job more than being a rapper.

Peace of mind and a check >>>>> A 2x bigger check doing something you dislike/have no passion for...at least for a lot of people. He probably loves rap of course, he just hates the politics and business and nefariousness of it and would rather be comfortable and enjoy life.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't follow A&R trends so I didn't know who he was. I have never met a single Canibus Stan so hearing a dude admit to giving fam multiple moneybags, is wild to me. Who the fukk is this thirsty for Canibus?

Can't hate on the guy putting up the money to get artists to make the music. Not too many would do such a thing for larger artists, let alone Canibus.