Canibus Now A HVAC Tech? Gets Called Out By M-80 A Day After Chino XL Passing For Bad Business (Failure to do Chino XL x Canibus LP, Stu Bangas LP+)

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Now members of that FB group Wondering who will replace bro smdh

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I know some hvac dudes who get money. Most of em are scumbags tho. Jobs like that become a gym to them. And Hvac per diem prob more than a record label def jam per diem. I’m just sayin. He prob withhold his taxes like 6 months out the year. Cheat code activated. I could see why he turned his back on his fans :hubie:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
  • Murs
  • J Zone
  • Phonte
Those are the ones that come off the dome. Just straight up grown up, I gotta take the bus after I'm done in the Stu type of raps.

Man, those three plus Devin and Sean P nail that feeling spot-on. Some of my all-time personal favorites. Matter of fact, Zone literally wrote the book on it (Root For The Villain.)

KingsOfKings

Daps
:francis:I mean if Biz doesn't want to rap anymore he shouldn't accept any advance money for those projects

Thread is jokes though, reminds me of the threads about K-Rino being a car mechanic or some shyt because that the ruler dude wouldn't shut up about him:mjlol:
Lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn yall really some nerds on here :picard: or worse :mjpls:

Why on earth would anyone in 2024 care that Canibus’ manager quit

β€œBis” :dead::mjpls:

KingsOfKings

Daps
Damn yall really some nerds on here :picard: or worse :mjpls:

Why on earth would anyone in 2024 care that Canibus’ manager quit

β€œBis” :dead::mjpls:
I get rather annoyed when I see comments like yours

You been here all of two years fam. Respectfully you're not qualified to even call anyone within this thread nerds. Dude still has fans. And this thread relates the shadiness that surrounds M-80 the same M-80 that is a manager --- don't you see the comments in regards to "something ALWAYS surrounding dude" and behind Rakim latest album which DROPPED A WEEK AGO, which was discussed in depth given it's a album release and in relation to him having a problem with the Godbodies. And then Forcing him to change the album art work. Go Look for Yourself in that very thread and how fans of Rakim calling it a "cut & paste" job.

Also in relation to Chino XL. Your comment respectfully is rather Corny. But your clearly clueless. Now think about it would you want to be called corny . Nope . Now think about your comment. And you wouldnt even post this if you were informed in regards to dude. Which has been spoken about in depth in this section.

Might want to do your due diligence & research rather than mudsling and diss.

And Canibus despite his major fukkups is intelligent. And pushes that .

Academia in 2024 being a sideeye to downplay and throw the "nerd"

Yeah :mjpls: see how that works.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I get rather annoyed when I see comments like yours

You been here all of two years fam. Respectfully you're not qualified to even call anyone within this thread nerds. Dude still has fans. And this thread relates the shadiness that surrounds M-80 the same M-80 that is a manager --- don't you see the comments in regards to "something ALWAYS surrounding dude" and behind Rakim latest album which DROPPED A WEEK AGO, which was discussed in depth given it's a album release and in relation to him having a problem with the Godbodies. And then Forcing him to change the album art work. Go Look for Yourself in that very thread and how fans of Rakim calling it a "cut & paste" job.

Also in relation to Chino XL. Your comment respectfully is rather Corny. But your clearly clueless. Now think about it would you want to be called corny . Nope . Now think about your comment. And you wouldnt even post this if you were informed in regards to dude. Which has been spoken about in depth in this section.

Might want to do your due diligence & research rather than mudsling and diss.

And Canibus despite his major fukkups is intelligent. And pushes that .

Academia in 2024 being a sideeye to downplay and throw the "nerd"

Yeah :mjpls: see how that works.
nerd-homer-simpsons.gif

It’s just jokes fam. I just get a very Caucasian vibe from it all :whoa::manny: and when I look up who M80 is, he looks like I suspected

Sidenote don’t conflate years on this site (officially) with hip hop credentials :heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I always thought it was some big brained bit that was poking fun at the battle rap scene being a written recital. But I think Bis was just :flabbynsick: and needed it.

Why can't this man just spur up some mixtapes and destroy beats like we want. :sadbron:
He was in an accident. Dislocated shoulder IIRC. High off pain meds.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
makes me like him more

and he put out a few cds in the past few years instead of doing their shyt

its considered unethical but alot of artists do it :yeshrug: artists are a different breed, why pay them when they got mad CDs already on the plate?