Canibus Now A HVAC Tech? Gets Called Out By M-80 A Day After Chino XL Passing For Bad Business (Failure to do Chino XL x Canibus LP, Stu Bangas LP+)

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Don’t agree with Bis shady dealings if what that M-80 is saying is true (Dude talks shyt also)…but we need to hear Bis side to the story.

But respect to Bis for working a regular job, lot of rappers who have aren't relevant any more & struggling to get by are really afraid to make that move, so salute.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
LL won.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Ive seen a Lot of people who shyt on m80 and im not a fan either as i think he talks too much but i spent time talking to a rapper who worked with him, and they said dude put 10gs in his hand for a weeks work and even if he has some shady practices, he keeps mcs fed. Homie was adamant about it too like he fukks with him. And thats with shady shyt going on as well.

It aint from the goodness of his heart or anything but i do think he respects the rappers he works with and hip hop as a whole after that talk way dude laid it out to me.
Yeah, but who is to say he didn't short somebody else to give your homie those 10 gs.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yeah, but who is to say he didn't short somebody else to give your homie those 10 gs.

Idk nothing about that. Perhaps. Im just saying what everyones saying in this thread, i myself have brought all of this up to them and still see some people stick by him even if they dont currently get money tigether. Whether its a excuse or whatever idk.

Rappers arent the easiest people to deal with either tho.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bis working as a HVAC technician wasn’t something that I expected….

I was expecting him to drive trucks like Coo Coo Cal or travel overseas and perform like KRS One.