Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
And they wonder why the WNBA has struggled since its inception....nobody wants to watch a bunch of dykes do layups all day....if the NBA Or NFL was known to be 98 percent fags nobody would watch that shyt either. But i wonder why women have to be or turn gay to play bball tho like why is it such a high rate of dyking going on with them

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The WNBA isnt 98% gay so off top I'm inclined to not believe much of what she says.

Statement sounds like it was made out of her personal frustration and experience in the league .... she also said she got out due to lack of fan interest in the WNBA... even they know nobody watchin that shyt... :sas1:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its even worse in the high schools

i know a couple broad hoopers got turned out by the time we graduated

bottomline being gay is a sexual fetish.... keep that shyt to yoself this woman shouldnt have to retire thats crazy smh
It's not worse in the high schools. It's worse with each level. Only the really pretty ones are

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lesbianism and gay is predatory lifestyle maintained through insecure individuals trying to control and dominate as a means to empower themselves.

That is why with all the gays in the world you continue to see them prowling trying to "turn people out" because that domination, or feeling of "I turned someone out" gives them a sense of accomplishment and achievement.

That is why that lifestyle is bullshyt.

Now of course because propaganda is in place, this kind of story will get swept under the rug, just like the high levels of molestation from gay men to little boys, just like the high levels of disease and deaths in that life style, just like the high levels of rape from men on men and women on women quickly increasing but never talked about because they have to push the agenda.