Candice Owens exposes the true nature of Planned Parenthood. It used to be called The Negro Project.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I sure would hate to be forced to have a kid I didn't want or had no ability to care for in a way to make sure it doesn't have a dysfunctional life. I would even feel worse putting it into a broken adoption system after being forced to have a kid I couldn't care for, where abuse rates are high, many kids end up homeless and/or get into prostitution, drugs, and other vices.

I'm not pro-abortion, like I love abortion, but as long as people aren't being forced to have an abortion against their will, at the end of the day, its an individual choice and that individual most likely made that choice because it was the right choice for their individual situation. I'm all for people having the option to opt for abortion if they want to. Most people don't want to do that and usually do it after a lot of heartache and thought about what they should do in their situation before settling on it as an option. Don't worry, there are plenty of people still out there who don't believe in abortion and will either have a kid, and the kid will turn out okay despite all the obstacles or become a statistic.

The origins of planned parenthood pushed by people like Cadence Owens and its racial origins is all window dressing for the true intentions of conservatives and the right, which is pushing their personal morality of being anti-abortion, REGARDLESS, of how it started and who started it, onto others. It's not enough they control their family's belief in abortion (though we know these rich white conservatives aren't letting their kids stay knocked up if they can get their kid's an abortion under the radar), they have to make sure everyone else believes and lives as they do.

P.S. I've used planned parenthood in the past for STD test. Just walked in and got tested. Very convenient.

P.P.S. Interesting story to add and indicative how most of these hypocrites operate.
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ons-for-ex-wife-and-mistress-is-running-again

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way, the United States isn't the only country that allows the use of abortion. So, while the history of planned parenthood's founder is interesting, why should this mean that as a society, in almost 2019, we should be against abortion? In Japan, do they also have abortion as a way to decrease the black population? :ohhh:

Also are morning after pills ok?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
For the record, nobody brings this crap up but right wing folks looking to spread right wing views.
Just came in here to say that. Good job choosing Pam Grier as your avi @Majestic :troll:

Next you'll tell me Hillary Clinton was a fan of euthanasia. I've heard that one too. You right wingers, I tell ya.:francis:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
By the way, the United States isn't the only country that allows the use of abortion. So, while the history of planned parenthood's founder is interesting, why should this mean that as a society, in almost 2019, we should be against abortion? In Japan, do they also have abortion as a way to decrease the black population? :ohhh:

Also are morning after pills ok?

Don't expect login and reason from TLR posters.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Sanger founded the American Birth Control League years before she started the Negro Project. And the American Birth Control League eventually became Planned Parenthood.

Why would you take this autistic chick at her word.:francis:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No fukk you you ignorant fukkboy. You started the insults. Instead of getting mad, go read a fukking book.
I started the insults by saying that people should google the nonsense that conservatives post? Stop it. You’ve engaged in childish name calling twice now so miss me with that shyt. I didn’t call names or insult anybody but if that touched a nerve then suck it up.

It’s not as cut and dry as you’re trying to make it seem according to reliable sources like NPR and Time. I’ll take them over some knucklehead conservative anyday.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I can't stand people like her :martin: one minute they wanna act like there's no such thing as racism, or it doesn't matter, or people need to get over it and the next minute they wanna spout these tired ass "Democrats are the real racists" talking points.

Which one is it Candace? :martin: Make up your damn mind
full
Yeah that’s where she exposes her agenda.

The concept of Blexit is only half way legit. It loses me when they want us to jump off one “plantation” right into another.

She isn’t a free thinker. She’s an ideologue

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
While she's absolutely right about the racist origins of Planned Parenthood, its now a vital health service for millions of underserved communities.

Like most things in Amerikka, its racist as hell in its origin. Candace is being disingenuous because the party that pays her to spew nonsense also doesn't respect or fukk with black people. So she can get all the way the fukk outta here with her bullshyt.

I disagree breh. The agenda of Planned Parenthood hasn’t changed. It is still the PRIMARY resource for abortion of Black people in Amerikkka. Do the Knowledge.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I disagree breh. The agenda of Planned Parenthood hasn’t changed. It is still the PRIMARY resource for abortion of Black people in Amerikkka. Do the Knowledge.
The black people, who aren't the only people who get abortion by the way, are they forced to get abortions or is it usually an individual decision made after some thought?

If an individual woman and man or just woman decides she wants to have an abortion, what business is it of yours?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Interesting piece of history. W.E.B. Dubois was also an eugenicist.

He disagreed with the focus of race among some in the American eugenics movement but still believed in it as a concept and wanted it practiced in the black community to improve the "Black stock" in a general sense without the racial overtones. This is why he worked with Margaret Sanger on The Negro Project and supported it.

Eugenics in the US was not only targeted towards blacks as it was used to target all types of groups including white groups like the Irish and other immigrant groups. It was a dumb ass movement and completely unscientific and fell out of favor in the scientific community around the 30's.