Candice Owens exposes the true nature of Planned Parenthood. It used to be called The Negro Project.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Margaret sanger , Francis Galton (darwins cousin) and a whole list of other white supremacist were all into eugenics.they focused mostly on black folks. shyt is deep if u got the right book to read up on. Eugenics all the whole race cleansing if u want to call it that started in america, this "philosophy" also inspired hitler and his movement :francis:

hope nikkas can get past the messenger and focus on the message since its pretty much known history if u read alot.

with that said

and f*** candice:mjgrin: too

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Margaret sanger , Francis Galton (darwins cousin) and a whole list of other white supremacist were all into eugenics.they focused mostly on black folks. shyt is deep if u got the right book to read up on. Eugenics all the whole race cleansing if u want to call it that started in america, this "philosophy" also inspired hitler and his movement :francis:

hope nikkas can get past the messenger and focus on the message since its pretty much known history if u read alot.

So all this bullshyt did not begin with him.. it was brewing in peoples minds for a hot minute

with that said

and f*** candice:mjgrin: too

It gets more and more depressing.. The inventor of US highways wanted to do it cause of straight up Genocidal machinations. Adidas.. all these car brands all associated with nazi's. A lot of people cosigned that Nazi shyt. And a lot people still do

And yeah.. Manifest Destiny was a direct inspiration to Hitler

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't want to live in a society without abortion clinics.

Shyt gets ugly. :merchant:

I know the origins of planned parenthood and I'm not advocating for genocide just saying it's a necessary part of a modern society. Without clinics people just turn to home made solutions and sham doctors:huhldup:
I remember my mom or was it my dad who told me back then, wire coat hangers were used

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is an age old theory about abortion that I don't believe has been proven yet..

but I will say that those leaked videos about planned parenthood are far worse than anything i've ever heard about them

i know the videos came from right wing sources, but the way they were talking in them :whoo:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I can't stand people like her :martin: one minute they wanna act like there's no such thing as racism, or it doesn't matter, or people need to get over it and the next minute they wanna spout these tired ass "Democrats are the real racists" talking points.

Which one is it Candace? :martin: Make up your damn mind
full

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I can't stand people like her :martin: one minute they wanna act like there's no such thing as racism, or it doesn't matter, or people need to get over it and the next minute they wanna spout these tired ass "Democrats are the real racists" talking points.

Which one is it Candace? :martin: Make up your damn mind
full

yo i did peep that now that you mention it